Say hello to the new Captain Cold

From http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=35790

Let me know if the image doesn't show up (I seem to be having firewall issues....the posts I'm seeing are frakin' 2 weeks old.  I can't even see this post if I refresh the forum)

kicks firewall

His costume has always been so lame. If he loves cold so much why does he wear a hooded parka? What is with the narrow glasses, is he trying to take away his own peripheral vision? Now he has a hooded jacket with no sleeves? Is his tailor Joe Dirt?

Who is this?

BigWilliam - His costume has always been so lame. If he loves cold so much why does he wear a hooded parka? What is with the narrow glasses, is he trying to take away his own peripheral vision? Now he has a hooded jacket with no sleeves? Is his tailor Joe Dirt?
LOL

And what is with those stupid glasses. He is not actually on a glacier where snow blindness is an issue.

What a fuckin fruit lol how on earth did this guy ever have anything at all for Flash?

looks better than his old suit but still a piece of garbage character for the most part.

rod snow - What a fuckin fruit lol how on earth did this guy ever have anything at all for Flash?

He doesn't have anything for Flash.

Is it just me or does Flash have the worst rogues gallery in history. The guy can move at the speed of light and his arch villains are a guy with a freeze ray and a Joe Dirt parka and some Aussie that throws boomerangs. Fucking BOOMERANGS. That's not a threat to even a normal cop with a functional sidearm.

BigWilliam - Is it just me or does Flash have the worst rogues gallery in history. The guy can move at the speed of light and his arch villains are a guy with a freeze ray and a Joe Dirt parka and some Aussie that throws boomerangs. Fucking BOOMERANGS. That's not a threat to even a normal cop with a functional sidearm.

lol

Flash has Mirror Master,yo. THE MASTER OF MIRRORS. whats Flash gonna do against a guy with mirrors?