Say the twin towers hadn't collapsed

Say the fire and all that was put out or burned out but it never came down. What do you think they would have done? Would they have demolished down to a usable height? Would they have built it back up to where it was? Would they have had to demolish the whole buildings anyway? Phone Post 3.0

They would have to demolish quite a few floors below the lowest damaged floor then start from there Phone Post 3.0

Why wouldn't they just redo the control explosion to finish the job

Would all be dependent on the extent of the structural damage. Phone Post 3.0

RockstarWestfall - They would have to demolish quite a few floors below the lowest damaged floor then start from there Phone Post 3.0
Then you'd have to wonder how many traumatized employees would ever go back to work in building. One of my best friend's brother was in second tower that got hit and thankfully was out in time. I can't imagine he would have been itching to go back Phone Post 3.0

Fire pic is crazy Phone Post 3.0

surely they would rebuild from scratch.

But I don't know shit about that type of stuff.

Jack Kinghoff - Would all be dependent on the extent of the structural damage. Phone Post 3.0

This. We will never know the answer to OP's question as it completely depends on the aftermath. In this case the aftermath is that the building crumbled to the ground and therefore new buildings have been built.

I wish we would have built the tallest building in the world in their footprint. I am a little disappoint that the new buildings are not that tall.

check out the insurance policies that were purchased and the date they were purchased.

Also check how much the state ordered asbestos removal was going to cost

It will make a bit more sense when you learn about theses key facts.

Girly - Say the fire and all that was put out or burned out but it never came down. What do you think they would have done? Would they have demolished down to a usable height? Would they have built it back up to where it was? Would they have had to demolish the whole buildings anyway? Phone Post 3.0
People I give you gen y. Fucking zero benefit from discussing hypotheticals like this. Maybe this guy is today's john lennon who is now lost to the music world thanks to the Internet? Phone Post 3.0

kungfugrip - Why wouldn't they just redo the control explosion to finish the job
I think they already did

:) Phone Post 3.0

the towers had a BILLION DOLLAR asbestos problem

http://www.asbestos.com/world-trade-center/ Phone Post 3.0

Absestos tinfoil hat theory's ? This is how far we have come on wacky scenario scale these days? Phone Post 3.0

Fucking christ. You really think the government came up with this massive fucking attack thing over a billion dollars? The same government that can't do anything right attacked its own people with ZERO whistle blowers? You CT's need to shut the fuck up. You sound retarded.

Phuckles - Fucking christ. You really think the government came up with this massive fucking attack thing over a billion dollars? The same government that can't do anything right attacked its own people with ZERO whistle blowers? You CT's need to shut the fuck up. You sound retarded.
Lol. Oh shit, asbestos. Let's send two planes in Phone Post 3.0

Girly - 
Phuckles - Fucking christ. You really think the government came up with this massive fucking attack thing over a billion dollars? The same government that can't do anything right attacked its own people with ZERO whistle blowers? You CT's need to shut the fuck up. You sound retarded.
Lol. Oh shit, asbestos. Let's send two planes in Phone Post 3.0

Since you put it that way, it makes sense. Instead of spreading it via chemtrails which could take DOZENS of planes to spread it just blow up the trade centers and cause a cloud of asbestos to fill the entire city!

Holy shit! It all makes sense now!

grow up kids

it wasn't some super crafty terrorists with box cutters

It was about war and the profits to be had from an open checkbook to stop the "terrorism"

If you can't see the multiple motives and subsequent actions taken for massive profit and power, then you have very little IQ and very little grasp on reality.

:(

:)

Rambo John J -

grow up kids

it wasn't some super crafty terrorists with box cutters

It was about war and the profits to be had from an open checkbook to stop the "terrorism"

If you can't see the multiple motives and subsequent actions taken for massive profit and power, then you have very little IQ and very little grasp on reality.

:(

:)

Lol @ this guy insulting anyone's IQ, just lol Phone Post 3.0

I AM A SHEEPLE DAMMIT! I CANNOT SEE THE BIG PICTURE! I CANNOT COMPREHEND ANY OF THAT STUFF! I HAVE NOT CONSIDERED THE POSSIBILITY AND DECIDED THAT WAS RETARDED BECAUSE I HAVE LITTLE GRASP ON REALITY! I ALSO CAN'T STOP YELLING!

TryhardNobody - 
Phuckles - Fucking christ. You really think the government came up with this massive fucking attack thing over a billion dollars? The same government that can't do anything right attacked its own people with ZERO whistle blowers? You CT's need to shut the fuck up. You sound retarded.

2.3 trillion went missing the day before 9/11 and was never found. That was just one day. Then you have military budget increases, intelligence blank checks, unlimited wars and unlimited surveilance power. Shit adds up. People get killed for a lot less every day. Its trillions and trillions and trillions of dollars. Not a billion. And I doubt they decided to just wipe out trade centers because they had asbestos. But they were looking to stage a terror attack and that worked out well. Insurance paid out big time. Didnt have to fix them. Minimal loss of life. Max shock value. It was a good target. They were looking for one

I couldn't roll my eyes any harder at this so I literally removed my fake eye from my head and rolled it across my desk.