Say what you want about Conor...

I personally said, it was a matter of time before he gets knocked out in another thread. (But that's another discussion)

This dude is FUN to watch. This is what was missing from MMA. His fighting style is FUN. If he is able to put off wrestlers and survive on the ground... all the better.

His antics are fun. His fighting style is fun. It's what has been desired. His striking is great offensively, it's fun to watch and it's effective. (His defense is what I believe is lacking)

But he's getting better. I hope he goes all the way man. I really do.

When he ran out at Aldo and did that psychotic scream.. that was great. It was awesome. It's this sort of SHOW people want to see. It reminds me of old Pride in a sense. It's a show and it's fun to watch, not just a watered down sport.

With that said, Aldo is going to shut him down easily (Honestly, I hope not). But I hope Conor is here to stay, I love him. People need to take notes on the things he's doing because it's FUN.

Pride made guys bigger than just names. "CRO COP" "THE AXE MURDERER"

They brought them down the ramp, made it a spectacle.

I agree, when it comes to the bracket, guys should fight the right guy who deserves it. It should copy that professional sports style.

But MMA still needs to be a show. This is why it was lackluster for a while. People losing interest. They need to make it magical again.

You want heroes man. You want these dudes with personas.

Conor fucking has IT. Lots of guys used to have it. The old guard. They slowly went away and the new guys like "joe Smith" from iowa... just got boring.

Conor has it down.

Brock had it down. He had antics down. That's why he was fun.

When he headbutted and screamed..drooling into the cage. That was vicious man, it was fun!

I totally agree. 

He made 170 grand plus extra 50 for fotn performance 220 grand fpr beating denis Siver. Makin Anderson Silva money already Phone Post 3.0

I agree. He is fun to watch and has great skills. He also talks better hype than anyone I've seen (including Chael).

But if he loses badly to Aldo, the wind will go out of his sails like a punctured douche bag. All it takes is one loss around here and you are yesterday's news.

If he beats Aldo convincingly, batten down the hatches.

I like the guy. I don't understand why he has so many detractors. If you think title shots go to deserving contenders, then you're probably new to this whole UFC thing. Phone Post 3.0

Ooh but he's so disrespectful to Jose and he talks way too much shit and he shouldn't get the title fight and he can't take a joke and he's over promoted and he earns too much and ......PUSSYS!

WAR MCGREGOR Phone Post 3.0

He is a ridiculous talent that is for sure, one of the closest to replicating Anderson Silva's style and presence IMO.

businessbhoy - Ooh but he's so disrespectful to Jose and he talks way too much shit and he shouldn't get the title fight and he can't take a joke and he's over promoted and he earns too much and ......PUSSYS!

WAR MCGREGOR Phone Post 3.0
It's spelled "pussies".

Write that down somewhere for next time. Phone Post 3.0

Conor is awesome. Anyone who doesn't agree is a dunce.