Say your new gf has tattoo of an ex bf

Lets say youve started dating this new girlfriend. You like her enough to go on a few dates before having sex, and when you finally get to do the dirty w her, you discover she has a tattoo of her ex boyfriends name. She tells you that ex was the love of her life and that he died while they were still together, and while not yet married, had plans to spend their entire lives together. She has no intentions of ever having it removed.

Do you shut up and deal w it or do you bail? Phone Post 3.0

Bang, then bail. I'm not playing second fiddle to some ghost.

when you you cum make sure you do it all over the tat...drive the point home that she will never see him again

Yah, definitely blast on teh tat, then leave

I ask her to describe in detail how he used to fuck her while stroking my cock Phone Post 3.0

SteelyRes211 - Bang, then bail. I'm not playing second fiddle to some ghost.
Lol ghost part made me laugh Phone Post 3.0

I forgot to say that she's ready to move on w her life and be happy w someone else though, so she's not forever comparing you to the old bf Phone Post 3.0

My ex got one shortly before we got together. I mean, I knew her when she got it. It wasn't exactly his name but a piece of art he had drawn. He was her fiance and died in his sleep one night after doing a bunch of methadone. She woke up next to his cold dead body.

Um, it was kind of odd. It was on her hip/stomach and when plowing from behind my grip would be on it.

She is my ex. We have a child together. She is bipolar, impossible to deal with, and the bane of my existence at times. Other times she is pleasant and fun. I should have bailed well before I did.

Pics have been posted before btw so find them if you are interdasted.

SteelyRes211 - Bang, then bail. I'm not playing second fiddle to some ghost.

Exactly this. I'm not going to sit there while some Patrick Swayze motherfucker shoots his ghostly ectoplasm all over my wife via some spunky spiritual medium.

My buddy and his ex got rings tattoo'd on their ring fingers. Date a bish that has that? FUCK NO

She would instantly transform into an ex-girlfriend.

Phuckles - My ex got one shortly before we got together. I mean, I knew her when she got it. It wasn't exactly his name but a piece of art he had drawn. He was her fiance and died in his sleep one night after doing a bunch of methadone. She woke up next to his cold dead body.

Um, it was kind of odd. It was on her hip/stomach and when plowing from behind my grip would be on it.

She is my ex. We have a child together. She is bipolar, impossible to deal with, and the bane of my existence at times. Other times she is pleasant and fun. I should have bailed well before I did.

Pics have been posted before btw so find them if you are interdasted.

Thats understandable. I saw this weekend a couple got married and a few hours later the groom was killed in a car accident.

I would understand if she held on to his memory, the hight of being in love he dies.

Accidentally spill muriatic acid on it, problem solved. Phone Post 3.0

Something like this would imply a level of intelligence that I would not generally be in a relationship with.

Find out as much personal shit as you can about him, and her. Look for her diary, find his facebook, her facebook study up,  look at his obituary.    

Then when your ready, go to her house one day and act excited,  tell her you are him.  You came back as a spirit and took over this guys body.   Tell her shit about him that she thinks you wouldn't know,  if she stumps you say things are foggy since you died,    Have fun with it, video it, post it here.

Ghost of Retard - 

Find out as much personal shit as you can about him, and her. Look for her diary, find his facebook, her facebook study up,  look at his obituary.    

Then when your ready, go to her house one day and act excited,  tell her you are him.  You came back as a spirit and took over this guys body.   Tell her shit about him that she thinks you wouldn't know,  if she stumps you say things are foggy since you died,    Have fun with it, video it, post it here.

lmao

I won't be cuckolded by a ghoul Phone Post 3.0

Ghost of Retard -

This is the correct response. Lol Phone Post 3.0

My wife has a cursive Ricardo above her left breast. It was cheaper and easier to change my name to Ricardo than remove it.

SteelyRes211 - Bang, then bail. I'm not playing second fiddle to some ghost.

This. It sounds like the chick is only with you because she can not be with who she really wants to be with.