Say your new gf has tattoo of an ex bf

Ghost of Retard -

Find out as much personal shit as you can about him, and her. Look for her diary, find his facebook, her facebook study up,  look at his obituary.    

Then when your ready, go to her house one day and act excited,  tell her you are him.  You came back as a spirit and took over this guys body.   Tell her shit about him that she thinks you wouldn't know,  if she stumps you say things are foggy since you died,    Have fun with it, video it, post it here.

Fucking lol!!! /thread ... Voted up!!! Phone Post 3.0

SteelyRes211 - Bang, then bail. I'm not playing second fiddle to some ghost.
Lol best response Phone Post 3.0

I would bail on a girl if she got my name tatooed on her, let alone the name of an ex.

SteelyRes211 - Bang, then bail. I'm not playing second fiddle to some ghost.
I'd cum on the tattoo as well Phone Post 3.0

Have you seen the movie Ghost with Patrick Swayze? He comes back and soul fucks her. She's gonna cheat on you, bro. Bang her and leave. Phone Post 3.0

My buddy thought it was great. This chick he was banging had it at the base of her neck. He would pull out while doing doggy and cum on his name every time.
Bitch got tired of it , but was such a hoe and liked doggie so much ,,, she kept getting jizzed on . Phone Post 3.0

My ex had the letter R for Ricky tattooed on her ring finger but my name is Ryan so it wasn't really a big deal

YaoMingia - My ex had the letter R for Ricky tattooed on her ring finger but my name is Ryan so it wasn't really a big deal
My ex did that and my names ricky, where are you from? Phone Post 3.0

GnP Sonnen - 
YaoMingia - My ex had the letter R for Ricky tattooed on her ring finger but my name is Ryan so it wasn't really a big deal

Thread just got a whole lot more interesting...

Ghost of Retard -

Find out as much personal shit as you can about him, and her. Look for her diary, find his facebook, her facebook study up,  look at his obituary.    

Then when your ready, go to her house one day and act excited,  tell her you are him.  You came back as a spirit and took over this guys body.   Tell her shit about him that she thinks you wouldn't know,  if she stumps you say things are foggy since you died,    Have fun with it, video it, post it here.

You deserve a standing ovation for this sir. Phone Post 3.0

Lol my crazy ass ex came home one day with a tat of my name below her stomach on her hips. It was so funny because we were on the downhill end of our relationship n I was 90% sure we weren't gonna make it. She got this tat to show how much she loved me but she couldn't stop being crazy as fuck. I wnded up leaving her 3 weeks after she got the tat. Phone Post 3.0

GnP Sonnen - 

Rochester NY

SteelyRes211 - Bang, then bail. I'm not playing second fiddle to some ghost.

YaoMingia -
GnP Sonnen - 

Rochester NY
Small world. Phone Post 3.0

GnP Sonnen -
YaoMingia -
GnP Sonnen - 

Rochester NY
Oh lawd Phone Post 3.0

GnP Sonnen -
YaoMingia -
GnP Sonnen - 

Rochester NY
Wait... My wife (who works two jobs and is hardly ever home) has an R tattooed on her ring finger, my name is Ricky, we live in Rochester, NY and we're not divorced. Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles - My ex got one shortly before we got together. I mean, I knew her when she got it. It wasn't exactly his name but a piece of art he had drawn. He was her fiance and died in his sleep one night after doing a bunch of methadone. She woke up next to his cold dead body.

Um, it was kind of odd. It was on her hip/stomach and when plowing from behind my grip would be on it.

She is my ex. We have a child together. She is bipolar, impossible to deal with, and the bane of my existence at times. Other times she is pleasant and fun. I should have bailed well before I did.

Pics have been posted before btw so find them if you are interdasted.

evidence of this fact or she doesn't exist!!!

B-)

Ghost of Retard - 

That. Is. Awesome.

This would be a level of troll maybe never accomplished again.

GnP Sonnen - 
YaoMingia -
GnP Sonnen - 

Rochester NY

no. fucking. way

Been thru this!

Twice!

I bailed both times but for other reasons.

Sad to say, I didn't bust on the tat. It was on her foot. (One of them) Phone Post 3.0