SBGi Canadian Camp

Hi Everyone,

I want to announce that September 24 - 26 will be the dates for the "1st Straight Blast Gym International Canadian Conference". The camp will be held at my gym in St.Catharines, On.

Instructors for the 3 day camp will be SBGi President and BJJ Blackbelt Matt Thornton, SBGi Africa Regional Director Rodney King, and SBGi United Kingdom Regional Director Karl Tanswell.

Matt will be covering the jits portion, Rodney will cover stand-up, including his crazy monkey defense, and Karl will cover his S.T.A.B. System, defending the blade. Also being covered will be clinch and stick.

This is a great opportunity having these 3 world class Coaches together for three days of training.
I will have info regarding times and prices available next week. I will also post a flyer on my website, www.richbeaupit.com

As we will be holding the camp at my gym, it will be limited to only 40 people. Anyone interested in pre-registering to secure their spot please call me at (905) 329-5425, or e-mail me at rich@richbeaupit.com

Take care,

Rich

sign me up :0)

Phil

Save a spot for me!!!

Nice Rich!

I will be sending you an email.

me me me! i'm interested!

Can my new custom made knee brace come too? Its so freakin' huge that you might as well charge me for 2 people!

This is going to be great!

Mike

ttt

TTT