SBGi Phuket Isle Thailand retreat

Hi Kon
That's great. I'm looking forward to your event and will post an ad on my site also. Yep I know Sam is rollin in Singapore now. I hope you gave him some trouble on the mat :)

Matt
Thanks for accomodating my request. I will see which dates I can stay on for. In any case I will be seeing you in Singapore first :)

Thanks again
Vince

Excellent Vince thanks! Sam was pretty tired from the bus ride down so we only rolled for a bit. Great guy.

Hey Everyone,
This retreat is going to be the best ever. Besides this I have a whole bunch of new stuff to introduce everyone too:
1. Crusing the cocconut
2. Pino Colada
3. Yo-Yo
4. Straight Jacket
5. And a whole lot more....

You would be 'crazy' to miss this one. Matt, Chris and myself have worked together many times and I know this is going to be an awesome experience for all that attend.

Added to this, we will be in Phuket, one of the most beautiful places on the planet....great beaches, weather, night life and plus since I have been to Thailand more than 30 times I will be everyones expert guide and geni on the trip:)

Space is limited and filling up super fast secure your spot now....

Cheers,

Rodney "Chico" King

www.alivenessnow.com

"1. Crusing the cocconut 2. Pino Colada 3. Yo-Yo 4. Straight Jacket 5. And a whole lot more...."

I am almost scared to ask.

Film it! Film it! Film it! Fi.....

Never mind, you get the idea. ;-)

"1. Crusing the cocconut 2. Pino Colada 3. Yo-Yo 4. Straight Jacket 5. And a whole lot more...."

Sounds like a good evening:)

Jerry

I am really looking forward to seeing what Chico's devious genius has invented regarding hitting human beings. It's always great.

Hows about a Straight Blast/Jeet Kune Do Unlimited seminar on Oahu. Lots of MMA/functional schools here. Great locale, best food in the world and the nicest people. Hawaii's economey could use the boost, and everyone will love it here.

dude you haven't been to Phuket have you ;)

ttt

Matt, nice new name and colour;-) How many spots are still available?

I'll make sure you get a spot, shoot me an e-mail if you are going.

info@straightblastgym.com

ttt deadline is approaching for reservations!~

ttt

ttt

Matt you´ve got mail.

Pavel

Just replied Pavel.