Scabies from Wrestling

Anyone ever dealt with scabies? Son got scabies from wrestling team and it has been a fucking nightmare. 3/4 of the team have it and the parents are all losing their shit trying to get rid of it. Washing everything everyday, clothes are kept in bags. Bleaching entire house and cars everyday. Doing skin treatment after skin treatment and just can't shake them. Dermatologist is perplexed. Wife is literally about to off herself as she is a complete germophobe. Fuck this shit!

Can't help with ur current problem but I've been grappling for a long time and had most of the shit you can have except never had scabies lol. I have like 3 mini ring worms right now from getting lazy with hygeine one time a week ago. 

You have to be psycho and wash the kid as soon as you get home and I also use selsun blue medicated shampoo as a body wash, and it's a little weird for wrestling but I wear the under armor leggings and sometimes long rashguard under my shirt to keep as much skin off the mats as possible. Kids are the worst with this stuff so you should keep an eye out and politely talk to the parents if you see it on their kid because it is embarrassing to get called out

How about keep him out of practice until they clean the mats. 

namrepus - 

Anyone ever dealt with scabies? Son got scabies from wrestling team and it has been a fucking nightmare. 3/4 of the team have it and the parents are all losing their shit trying to get rid of it. Washing everything everyday, clothes are kept in bags. Bleaching entire house and cars everyday. Doing skin treatment after skin treatment and just can't shake them. Dermatologist is perplexed. Wife is literally about to off herself as she is a complete germophobe. Fuck this shit!

It is not scabies.

Is that what a wrestling mom told you?

I think Papa Shango once gave an opponent scabies through curse

My wife's a nurse and there was a scabies scare that came up at her work recently. She says there is a pill now that everyone in the family takes that gets rid of it. 

What concentration of bleach are you groveling around in?

I have lived the hysteria, don't listen to housewives, even if it is your own, go see another dermatologist.

"Germaphobe" is the keyword here.

Luke Rockhard - 

My wife's a nurse and there was a scabies scare that came up at her work recently. She says there is a pill now that everyone in the family takes that gets rid of it. 

Surely you guys are not taking that to try to avoid scabies right?

Defense Soap, motherfuckers!

My daughter had a nasty case of ringworm from her high school wrestling team. Three dermatologist appointments, ointments and impeccable hygiene did nothing. Only thing that worked was defense soap. I suggest checking to see if defense soap will take care of scabies.

Wrestling kids are walking Petri dishes.  The younger ones are the worst.  Most kids don't wash that well anyway, add in all that mat time and you have a biology experiment going on 

baj54 -

How about keep him out of practice until they clean the mats. 

Whole team is shutdown. One of the coaches has it as well. The kid who initially got it, his family told the whole team right away. Their derma found the scabies via skin scraping. 

aryaseyeballz -
namrepus - 

It is not scabies.

It is. Confirmed through skin scrapings on three different families. Our derma did skin scrapings but they were inconclusive. But he has the classic symptoms. Bites, rash, burrows. 

Luke Rockhard -

The whole family is on treatment. Cream and pills. 

aryaseyeballz -
Luke Rockhard - 

You mean like drinking it??? Uh no. Using it as a disinfectant in the house. 

EmmettHollis - My daughter had a nasty case of ringworm from her high school wrestling team. Three dermatologist appointments, ointments and impeccable hygiene did nothing. Only thing that worked was defense soap. I suggest checking to see if defense soap will take care of scabies.

Will do. Thanks. 

EmmettHollis - My daughter had a nasty case of ringworm from her high school wrestling team. Three dermatologist appointments, ointments and impeccable hygiene did nothing. Only thing that worked was defense soap. I suggest checking to see if defense soap will take care of scabies.

Is there a difference between stuff like Defense Soap and the Armbar soap company? Or in the end is it all the same?

namrepus - 
aryaseyeballz -
Luke Rockhard - 

You mean like drinking it??? Uh no. Using it as a disinfectant in the house. 

You use a pill to disinfect the house? I'm going to admit right here that I'm fucking lost

Had it recently during a move or from hotels I stay at weekly. The 2nd time I did the cream it kicked it. You have to cover every inch. I had it for 4 months. Sucked bad