Scale of blackholes

SkantronZero - 
gw99 - Black Holes Matter
LOL Phone Post 3.0

some of my best work.

David@accu - 
Bearded Collie Herds Orca - 
wormiwalkinstik - Science is awesome, but its mostly theory. People need not believe that science is total truth. The more advanced we get, the more our old "absolute truths" are questioned. We are not as smart as we think we are. Phone Post 3.0
Youre dumb.

Signed,

A scientist Phone Post 3.0

Seconded.

Thirded

and it's You're - fixed for a scientist

KyokushinCatch -
David@accu - 
wormiwalkinstik - Science is awesome, but its mostly theory. People need not believe that science is total truth. The more advanced we get, the more our old "absolute truths" are questioned. We are not as smart as we think we are. Phone Post 3.0
Youre dumb.

Signed,

Seconded.

Thirded

and it's You're - fixed for a scientist
Lol, cant be bothered with apostrophes on this smartphone keyboard Phone Post 3.0

Cool video OP, VU

Awesome stuff. VTFU.

20 billion suns is mind boggling!

I agree.

It makes me cringe every time anyone mentions the Big Bang, as if it's a given that it ever actually took place. Phone Post 3.0

David@accu -
TFK Cletus Redpecker III - 
David@accu -
Youre dumb.

Signed,

Seconded.

Don't you stare at piss all day? Phone Post 3.0

No, i'm pretty sure that's not what I do.

But not totally sure? Phone Post 3.0

If science is so smart why can't it figure out how magnets work. Phone Post 3.0

Fookin' hell!!! Phone Post 3.0

The video was awesome, but very distracting as they switched between the conjunctive and possessive forms of it without giving one single fuck. Phone Post 3.0

mind bottled

That was a great vid, shocking perspective. I wanted more!

I've listened to some podcasts on Black Holes and the more I hear the more freaky they are.

For example, if you are going into a black hole the distortion of space time is so great that you would see the beginning and end of the universe. Phone Post 3.0

The black hole at the end is really big.

Phone Post 3.0

Canooke - The black hole at the end is really big.
This has me crying. Phone Post 3.0

Black holes are the leads connecting us to other universes. That's why everything gets compressed. Phone Post 3.0

GhostOfYuki - 
Canooke - The black hole at the end is really big.
This has me crying. Phone Post 3.0

I don't know what's inside of it but I want to.

Awesome.

For later Phone Post 3.0