Scariest apocalypse scenario !?

Would it be a fucking meteor we see coming and can't avoid.?

A fucking zombie apocalypse (the running fuckers with super strength)

Or the fucking trees start releasing toxins that make us all commit suicide via landscaping tools and machines? Phone Post 3.0

Maximum over drive would be the worst. I'm in an electric wheelchair. Phone Post 3.0

Everyone getting ass raped by trees Phone Post 3.0

GSPsBeard - Maximum over drive would be the worst. I'm in an electric wheelchair. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. I'd come find you bro and put u on a horse I got ur back Phone Post 3.0

RedneckBeiBer - Everyone getting ass raped by trees Phone Post 3.0
They'd take their fucking time too like those ents from lord f the rings

"Do.... You..... Love..... This..... Tree.. Dick? ........bitch!?" Phone Post 3.0

Giant fucking meteor. Like the movie These Final Days. If you haven't seen it, check it out. Phone Post 3.0

Haha I LOL'd at landscaping tools. Well played. Phone Post 3.0

Butt explosions.

Zombies would be the worst. With a meteor you would know its coming, say your peace, say goodbyes and spend with family. With Zombies you wouldn't know when or where or who it was gonna be and you might just have to dispatch a family member. Phone Post 3.0

the Road scenario...all plants dying out and no food to be had...people resorting to cannibalism etc

Yellowstone caldera eruption, scary because it will one day happen.

johnnypayne - Yellowstone caldera eruption, scary because it will one day happen.
Out of all the scenarios this is definitely the scariest Phone Post 3.0

garythekid -
opieandjimmy -
The Donkeypuncher - Giant fucking meteor. Like the movie These Final Days. If you haven't seen it, check it out. Phone Post 3.0
That's movie is fucking awesome.

Netflix bitches Phone Post 3.0
Googling now. Is it "These Final Days" or "These Final Hours"? Phone Post 3.0
Hours.

These final hours. Phone Post 3.0

ferox -

VU for Crossed. Shit would be terrifying. Phone Post 3.0

Read One Second After. EMP that knocks out transportation. That's a slow death for millions.

phydeau - Read One Second After. EMP that knocks out transportation. That's a slow death for millions.
And think about winter time? How quickly would pretty much all the trees be gone? Phone Post 3.0

Aliens. Running their experiments and turning us against each other before impending doom.

Illness and disease. Phone Post 3.0

RingStinger -
garythekid -
opieandjimmy -
The Donkeypuncher - Giant fucking meteor. Like the movie These Final Days. If you haven't seen it, check it out. Phone Post 3.0
That's movie is fucking awesome.

Netflix bitches Phone Post 3.0
Googling now. Is it "These Final Days" or "These Final Hours"? Phone Post 3.0
Hours.

These final hours. Phone Post 3.0
Watching now, great start! Phone Post 3.0