Scary Surprise Party! (Pics)

Came in the house and there was a bunch of people wearing these masks in the dark. Look like a horror movie. Good thing I didn't shit my pants in front of everyone. Had a good birthday ;)

Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

That's pretty cool actually. It would be funny to see how most people would react to walking in on that. Phone Post 3.0

I give up! I had a pic of a guyt who was mad that he missed the party. Phone Post 3.0

Reminds me of the Purge. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

the black and white pic of sack mask was best....real fuckin creepy!

Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Hipster Halloween. How are you meant to drink with a mask on? Phone Post 3.0

Fucking awesome! Phone Post 3.0

JJSFC - Hipster Halloween. How are you meant to drink with a mask on? Phone Post 3.0
We're not hipsters. We just wear clothes that fit. I did my momma proud and took that thing 2 sizes down. Phone Post 3.0

Kimbos Lice -
JJSFC - Hipster Halloween. How are you meant to drink with a mask on? Phone Post 3.0
We're not hipsters. We just wear clothes that fit. I did my momma proud and took that thing 2 sizes down. Phone Post 3.0
Some of the poses are a little artsy. It's cool, though!

I'm English so we're used to wearing clothes that aren't ridiculously baggy like some of our cousins across the Atlantic. Well done for wearing clothes that fit. Phone Post 3.0

JJSFC -
Kimbos Lice -
Some of the poses are a little artsy. It's cool, though!

I'm English so we're used to wearing clothes that aren't ridiculously baggy like some of our cousins across the Atlantic. Well done for wearing clothes that fit. Phone Post 3.0
Well if the photos appear to look a bit artsy, it's because my wife took them. Maybe she's the hipster. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Creepy but cool Phone Post 3.0

that's awesome