Schatz claims tear gas is equal to chemical weapon

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democratic-sen-brian-schatz-deletes-tweet-claiming-chemical-weapons-used-at-us-mexico-border

Sen. Brian Schatz, D-Hawaii, tweeted Sunday that the use of tear gas against Central American migrants who attempted to enter the U.S. illegally may have been a violation of international agreements governing the use of chemical weapons -- before he backtracked.

The Associated Press reported that U.S. agents shot several rounds of the gas after migrants tried to penetrate several points along the border at the San Ysidro border crossing between Tijuana, Mexico, and California. Migrants sought to squeeze through gaps in wire, climb over fences and peel back metal sheeting to enter.

In response to the reports, Schatz initially tweeted: "Tear gas across the border against unarmed families is a new low." Approximately 45 minutes later, Schatz tweeted: "Who gave the order? Did it implement or contravene policy?" He then tweeted "WHO GAVE THE ORDER?" in all caps.

WHO GAVE THE ORDER!!!!  What a fucking moron.  what should we do?  Hand out balloons? 

Idiot. But it's because of snowflakes like him we'll never deploy CS in public to quell riots.  We were told to stand down all our CS munitions in place of OC payloads.  What a bunch of pussies!  Little do they know OC or pepper spray is way worse than CS, it stays on you longer.  OC is just better to disperse large crowds while pepper is better for clusters.

hand-wringing faggotry

only thing that's gonna solve this is a good ole fashion generation wiping war. 

or the t-virus which i think is alot more appropriate for this thread albeit biological but so much more romantic.

Fucken Schatz was the last weak glimmer of hope after Mazie's embarrassing man hating fuck up. Hawaii is the laughing stock of the Senate.  How can you take our state seriously with these dumb fucks in office? Now it's clear, we have NO credible representation in the Senate.  An Inoue she'll never be and Schatz won't come close to Akaka.

the pee-po of this state are a bigger fucking joke

what if a gang of "migrant workers" knocked down his door, threw rocks and bottles at him when he insisted they had no right.  would he invite them to dinner?  stay at his house as long as they liked?  

if the government doesn't have the right to protect the border, why do we have a right to protect personal property?  

They don't see the bigger picture,  sooooo many more problems if undocumented illegals start coming in this country and committing crimes.  How you gonna solve a murder? With nothing on file, nothing will get cross referenced,  latents, DNA,  fuck simple photos. One of these bleeding heart fucks needs to get their loved ones stabbed in the heart.  When we can't solve crime, OH well?

I’m just going off the pictures I’ve seen of the event, and from that, in my opinion that wasn’t tear gas or anything else but smoke. Is there any official admission to what it was?

Robobear - 

Fucken Schatz was the last weak glimmer of hope after Mazie's embarrassing man hating fuck up. Hawaii is the laughing stock of the Senate.  How can you take our state seriously with these dumb fucks in office? Now it's clear, we have NO credible representation in the Senate.  An Inoue she'll never be and Schatz won't come close to Akaka.

The scary part is, nationally, people on the mainland think Hawaii politicians are great, and everyone is in love with fucking Tulsi and want her to run for PRESIDENT.

It’s fucking amazing the perception outsides have of certain things. I specifically remember when Clinton was first running for president. Most the people on the street they interviewed for TV in Arkansas said that the Clintons were disgusting and corrupt, and if you vote them into the White House, you’re going to find out.

Same thing now.

Isn't Tulsi and her family involved in a cult?  The media manipulation is killing this country.  Control the message control the world.  Do you know how many times i was asked "can you believe they are using gas on those poor migrant families???"   Hey you fucking morons, can you believe the "sweet poor migrant families" were ripping down the fenses and throwing rocks and bottles at the border control agents???    Yes they have the rigtht to file for asylum but there is an embassy in honduras where they could do that...there are also nine consulates and an embassy on the way to the US that they could have stopped at.  This march was fully a political stunt.

Obama gassed illegals at the border over EIGHTY times.

Trump ONCE.

A tennis ball sized rock hitting you anywhere hurts like fuck.  I will shoot you in the face with a 40mm gas launcher if you hit me with a rock or bottle.  Dumb shits in this country were like, "they're only throwing rocks?! Why use gas?"  Idiots.  Anyone who has military service will tell you CS gas is not lethal or long term. Go in the wind and rinse with water you're fine.  

Robobear -

A tennis ball sized rock hitting you anywhere hurts like fuck.  I will shoot you in the face with a 40mm gas launcher if you hit me with a rock or bottle.  Dumb shits in this country were like, "they're only throwing rocks?! Why use gas?"  Idiots.  Anyone who has military service will tell you CS gas is not lethal or long term. Go in the wind and rinse with water you're fine.  

CS sucks but it will not kill you.  I knew guys that were kicked out if the gas chamber because it was only slightly irritating.  I hated every second of it but the pain won't kill you

In fact, I think CS is still better for you than pot, tobacco and alcohol.  We agreed not to use riit control agents in War but we are free to use it 8n law enforcement, riot control situations.  The skirts that are crying foul have no clue what the fuck they are talking about.

I prefer flame thrower.

Do they make 40mm napalm canisters?

Moke -

Do they make 40mm napalm canisters?

It's called a flamethrower.   They shoot napalm.