Schaub attacks Hearn and White "lying slimeballs"

“greedy middlemen with no talent”

you’re taking over cre

brendan breaking down numbers lol

I laughed when he said renigged instead of reneged...

Here is a link to the segment that isn't riddled with ads...

https://youtu.be/G2_i2JSPQLU

His source is Wilder himself, as if that's ever going to be reliable. Can't disagree with some his comments on the likes of Hearn and King, they're slimeballs.

Hes become so unlisenable and annoying as fuck. 

Scraub fully embracing his role of comedian. 

Well he's not wrong is he fellas 

He isn’t wrong. Hearns is a lying shitbag and has been for years. Well documented too

Nothing Shaub said was a lie.

Who/what do promoters actually promote? Please tell me.

Anthony Joshua made his name in the olympics. He was an up-and-coming celebrity in the UK before he even turned professional. Then you add his eloquence and physicality to the mix and he’s a natural star. Hern didn’t just pluck some kid off the street and turn him into a golden ticket. Joshua got snatched-up quick by a sleezy asshole that saw $$$.

Dana is no different. Look at the fighters he’s actually tried to promote. Uriah Hall (next Anderson Silva), Sage Northcutt, CM Punk, Ronda (can beat Mayweather), Francis (meanest fighter ever).

Name me ONE fighter that Dana has promoted from nothing to something. I’d argue he’s fucked-up more relationships than he’s actually built. He practically single-handedly drove GSP out of the UFC with that joke of a post-fight presser. Then he stands by and defends a fucking clown like Jon Jones.

It’s laughable.

If he was talking about no talent for comedy he’d be speaking from a position of strength. 

marble mouth

can only take him for like 30 seconds

just says what he thinks people want to hear, or what he read from somebody else…and passes it off as his own thoughts…very little original opinions come from Big B

RoyNelsonsTVDinner -

Anthony Joshua made his name in the olympics. He was an up-and-coming celebrity in the UK before he even turned professional. Then you add his eloquence and physicality to the mix and he’s a natural star. Hern didn’t just pluck some kid off the street and turn him into a golden ticket. Joshua got snatched-up quick by a sleezy asshole that saw $$$.

Dana is no different. Look at the fighters he’s actually tried to promote. Uriah Hall (next Anderson Silva), Sage Northcutt, CM Punk, Ronda (can beat Mayweather), Francis (meanest fighter ever).

Name me ONE fighter that Dana has promoted from nothing to something. I’d argue he’s fucked-up more relationships than he’s actually built. He practically single-handedly drove GSP out of the UFC with that joke of a post-fight presser. Then he stands by and defends a fucking clown like Jon Jones.

It’s laughable.

You think a Promoter is simply there to promote fighters? Lol. 

RoyNelsonsTVDinner -

It’s laughable.

You’re knowledge off mma seems limited to the last few years if those are your examples. He drove Gsp out by saying he thought he lost? Like every single mainstream mma site did? WHAT?

Schaub knows a thing or two about not being talented.

RoyNelsonsTVDinner - 

It’s laughable.

No one gives a shit about MMA. Without the UFC, aka dana white putting together and promoting events, Bellator would never be on TV.

Dana white, since the fall of pride, is the only reason any MMA fighter is able to do mma full time otherwise they would still have second jobs or have to run an academy to provide for their families.

schaub the guy that never could

RenzoStudent2004 - 
RoyNelsonsTVDinner - 

It’s laughable.

No one gives a shit about MMA. Without the UFC, aka dana white putting together and promoting events, Bellator would never be on TV.

Dana white, since the fall of pride, is the only reason any MMA fighter is able to do mma full time otherwise they would still have second jobs or have to run an academy to provide for their families.

I don't care for Dana White but you ain't lying here.