Schaub attacks Hearn and White "lying slimeballs"

Where is the DANA WHITE INTERVIEW they are trying to find??  Supposedly Egg was going to get a few hard ball questions?? 

RenzoStudent2004 -
RoyNelsonsTVDinner - 

Nothing Shaub said was a lie.

Who/what do promoters actually promote? Please tell me.

Anthony Joshua made his name in the olympics. He was an up-and-coming celebrity in the UK before he even turned professional. Then you add his eloquence and physicality to the mix and he’s a natural star. Hern didn’t just pluck some kid off the street and turn him into a golden ticket. Joshua got snatched-up quick by a sleezy asshole that saw $$$.

Dana is no different. Look at the fighters he’s actually tried to promote. Uriah Hall (next Anderson Silva), Sage Northcutt, CM Punk, Ronda (can beat Mayweather), Francis (meanest fighter ever).

Name me ONE fighter that Dana has promoted from nothing to something. I’d argue he’s fucked-up more relationships than he’s actually built. He practically single-handedly drove GSP out of the UFC with that joke of a post-fight presser. Then he stands by and defends a fucking clown like Jon Jones.

It’s laughable.

No one gives a shit about MMA. Without the UFC, aka the Fertitta brothers putting together and promoting events, Bellator would never be on TV.

Lorenzo Fertitta, since the fall of pride, is the only reason any MMA fighter is able to do mma full time otherwise they would still have second jobs or have to run an academy to provide for their families.

Fixed.  You are welcome.

Wilder is older than AJ, has been a pro longer and a world champ longer yet he has never stepped up to fight anyone outside of Ortiz.

Cant believe anyone falls for WIlder’s dog shit, he dodged Wlad and Fury and just talks. AJ is constantly fighting the top guys, unifying titles and fighting dangerous challengers. Povetkin is better than anyone Wilder has fought outside of MAYBE Ortiz, same with Parker, Wlad, Whyte.

Do you guys think that Brandon is more talented than Dana?

RenzoStudent2004 -
RoyNelsonsTVDinner - 

Anthony Joshua made his name in the olympics. He was an up-and-coming celebrity in the UK before he even turned professional. Then you add his eloquence and physicality to the mix and he’s a natural star. Hern didn’t just pluck some kid off the street and turn him into a golden ticket. Joshua got snatched-up quick by a sleezy asshole that saw $$$.

Dana is no different. Look at the fighters he’s actually tried to promote. Uriah Hall (next Anderson Silva), Sage Northcutt, CM Punk, Ronda (can beat Mayweather), Francis (meanest fighter ever).

Name me ONE fighter that Dana has promoted from nothing to something. I’d argue he’s fucked-up more relationships than he’s actually built. He practically single-handedly drove GSP out of the UFC with that joke of a post-fight presser. Then he stands by and defends a fucking clown like Jon Jones.

It’s laughable.

No one gives a shit about MMA. Without the UFC, aka dana white putting together and promoting events, Bellator would never be on TV.

Dana white, since the fall of pride, is the only reason any MMA fighter is able to do mma full time otherwise they would still have second jobs or have to run an academy to provide for their families.

And ironically, the UFC wouldn’t still be going if it wasn’t for the fall of Pride (talent acquisition) and a reality TV show that Dana didn’t even want to do.

People like to think that Strikeforce, Bellator, Affliction etc. owe the UFC. The fact is, the Zuffa era UFC was built from standing on the shoulders of giants.

I’m not discrediting what the Fertittas have achieved. But honestly, you’re telling me that Dana White is the reason the UFC is where it is today. If he was so good at his job, what happened to his boxing promotion career prior to getting lucky with someone else’s money?

NewEraNik -
RoyNelsonsTVDinner -

It’s laughable.

You’re knowledge off mma seems limited to the last few years if those are your examples. He drove Gsp out by saying he thought he lost? Like every single mainstream mma site did? WHAT?

Incorrect.

It was the fact he lied that George’s was in the hospital after the fight and tried to ban him from the post fight presser.

He also started getting aggressive/confrontational at the idea of GSP needing some time off. When you consider what GSP has done for their business, it was a joke.

And for the record, I also thought GSP lost that fight. It had nothing to do with the result, it was about the spin Dana tried to put on the aftermath.

I love that he's talking like he's been in the business of boxing forever ......