Schaub Knockout GIF anyone?

I'd really appreciate it.

I'm a huge Schaub nuthugger and I just wanted to see my boy going down face first like thay say he did or if was an early stoppage.

I missed the only fight I wanted to watch which was this one!

Thanks!

While Schaub does have good hand-speed, he drops his hands during combinations, this was something I noticed in the CC fight.

Scaub still has a good career ahead of him, I look forward to seeing him grow from this loss.

Who could have survived those punches?

My god those bungalows! Phone Post

mcpeepants232003 - It's amazing how you can tell if someones chin is going to be good just by looking at how epicly huge their head is. Nog, Hendo, Shogun, Rampage, Anderson and Penn equal beast head and chin.

add Hunt to that list.

Thanks a whole lot for posting that Kevin.

Mcpeepants, I was watching on my computer and I lost the signal for about 15 mins. Right about the time I sat down to watch it. arggh/

I was going to troll something about a lucky punch, but ...

Lmao @ that last punch! Nog dribbled his head off the canvas.

When Fedor did that same forehead slide it was controversial, lol

Blazing Knees -  When Fedor did that same forehead slide it was controversial, lol

thread worthy topic imo, if nog was on the other end of it those same people would be complaining.

^ Fedor rolled into Guard, Shaub layed there like a log.

DamnSevern -
Blazing Knees -  When Fedor did that same forehead slide it was controversial, lol

thread worthy topic imo, if nog was on the other end of it those same people would be complaining.

Very true. Phone Post