Schaub on DFW: 'He's like the warden of Shawshank

Even though that's a funny comparison, every time I see this guys name I wonder why Rogan ever had to make him famous. Phone Post 3.0

UFC won't be re-upping Rogan's contract.

Now we see why.

BB nails it!

How can he be so obtuse? Phone Post 3.0

Admiral Iraqbar - How can he be so obtuse? Phone Post 3.0
"Solitary. A month"! Phone Post 3.0

What did you call me?! Phone Post 3.0

He's pretty big but I wouldnt say fat or anything like that

Brendan "Sour Grapes" Schauh

If Dana is the warden, I guess that makes Schaub Bogs.

One day he's gonna realize he's burned too many bridges. He just doesn't see it though. Phone Post 3.0

OCMikey - One day he's gonna realize he's burned too many bridges. He just doesn't see it though. Phone Post 3.0
Callen knows it too, but he's milking this for all that it's worth for the time being. Phone Post 3.0

good for shaub finding a better paying job with no brain damage possibilities.

but god damn now i have to hear all about him so much more than when he was fighting

I don't mind Schaub as much as Callen annoys me. The guy is a 49ish yr old dude that acts like the kid in highschool that is trying to fit in with the cool kids. They even tell him to shit up all the time, imagine how people that don't have to like him feel.. Phone Post 3.0

TwentyNineTwentyEight was here.

TwentyNineTwentyEight -

TwentyNineTwentyEight was here.

Phone Post 3.0

He must've just seen this movie, cause it's like the 3rd time he has used the reference. Schuabs the worst.

Thacommish -
OCMikey - One day he's gonna realize he's burned too many bridges. He just doesn't see it though. Phone Post 3.0

Like the nfl bridges he burned? I dont follow

Just in general. If he's talking about someone, he'll start it with "I love so and so, but..." and starts in on them. He takes pride in how he can say whatever he wants because he's rich and has a successful podcast.

In my opinion, that's only going to take him so far because he's a loose cannon type of liability for big organizations, etc. One wrong move, he'll talk shit on you. But to him it's "saying it like it is."

I started listening to their episode today and finally just had to shut it off. Pretty sure I'm done listening for a while, but hey many other people like their show and that's fine. They (mainly Schaub) have changed quite a bit from when they started and it's not as enjoyable for me. Phone Post 3.0

El Duderino - 

If Dana is the warden, I guess that makes Schaub Bogs.

lol

Thacommish -
OCMikey -
Thacommish -

Like the nfl bridges he burned? I dont follow

Just in general. If he's talking about someone, he'll start it with "I love so and so, but..." and starts in on them. He takes pride in how he can say whatever he wants because he's rich and has a successful podcast.

In my opinion, that's only going to take him so far because he's a loose cannon type of liability for big organizations, etc. One wrong move, he'll talk shit on you. But to him it's "saying it like it is."

I started listening to their episode today and finally just had to shut it off. Pretty sure I'm done listening for a while, but hey many other people like their show and that's fine. They (mainly Schaub) have changed quite a bit from when they started and it's not as enjoyable for me. Phone Post 3.0

What bridge is he burning though? i dont think hes trying to fight in the ufc no moe

and i dont think they were going to offer him a chuck liddel job... so like i just dont see the bridges gone

It's a broad example of what is to come in regards to future potential business partnerships or opportunities if he keeps it up. He'll eventually burn all his bridges and all he'll have is his podcast.

If you owned a company would you want to be in business with someone that will start talking shit on your corporation at the drop of a hat, if he's not happy with something that doesn't make sense for you as a business owner?

Don't get me wrong, he's not there yet, they're doing good but the podcast and selling hacky shirts is only going to take them so far. Phone Post 3.0