Schaub vs. Lesnar is the time now?

Granite007 - 

lol! Holy god. I love Mr Shaub. But, he'd get hammer fisted out.

It would be a beat down. Big Brown would be surprised.

VegasMMA -

No offense to CRE, but is he mentally handicapped? 

CRE isn't a relative of Schaub's so doubt he'll be offended. 

I think this fight should happen and no striking from standing should be allowed. Let's just start em on their knees.

AgedCaviar - I think this fight should happen and no striking from standing should be allowed. Let's just start em on their knees.

Only way to do it!

I keep seeing this thread.
I'm telling you guys; the money fight is Lesnar vs Lashley.

Schaub still tranes?

Where the butterfly gif?

ThunderlipsTapped - I keep seeing this thread.

Is Lashley really that well known? I didn't think he was much of a draw in MMA. That would be a good Bellator fight.

CRE you must really hate Schaub.. also, why would the UFC make this fight when if they could make a fight w Lesnar they could use him to put a guy like Ngannou over. 

Fabes -

Is Lashley really that well known? I didn't think he was much of a draw in MMA. That would be a good Bellator fight.

I don't know if there is much correlation between social media presence and Q rating.. but Lashley has 111k followers on Twitter & 75k followers on IG. Lenar's doesn't even look like it's official since I don't see him running 1 and there are no candid or personal type pics on his, and very little activity. With only 79 tweets he has 920k twitter followers and he has 860k IG. Schaub, takes Social Media very seriously and his post count proves that, has 530k twitter followers 317 k IG followers

newjack900 - 
Fabes -

I don't know if there is much correlation between social media presence and Q rating.. but Lashley has 111k followers on Twitter & 75k followers on IG. Lenar's doesn't even look like it's official since I don't see him running 1 and there are no candid or personal type pics on his, and very little activity. With only 79 tweets he has 920k twitter followers and he has 860k IG. Schaub, takes Social Media very seriously and his post count proves that, has 530k twitter followers 317 k IG followers

Yeah, Brock said in an interview that he very rarely watches TV and has no interest in social media. 

Good thread.

CRE -

Good thread.

Agreed. I loved the gifs of Schuab doing work, I forgot how vicious he was.
Rhyno5820 - 

That Cro cop ko is cringe worthy

Sad day in MMA.

he talks some amount of shite. Brock would finish him within a round.

Mshi -

he talks some amount of shite. Brock would finish him within a round.

I think you'd be surprised.