Schiff asking Ukrainians for dirt on trump

4 Likes

Phone call was 2 years ago, with Schiff getting duped by two Russian pranksters, pretending to be Ukrainians that had dirt on trump 

How is any of this going to help get rid of Trump?

not sure this carries any weight because schiff can just say he was entertaining the call to turn the info to the FBI...

the guy is still a liar and scumbag but I dont think this is a smoking gun. Certainly not compared to the biden ukraine/china stuff 

BigEyedFish -

not sure this carries any weight because schiff can just say he was entertaining the call to turn the info to the FBI...

the guy is still a liar and scumbag but I dont think this is a smoking gun. Certainly not compared to the biden ukraine/china stuff 

Definitely not a smoking gun, just another glimpse into his years long campaign to smear trump. 

Trump is totally exonerated!

BigEyedFish - 

Or he could just say he meant it as satire.  Like he did when lying about the transcripts.

Charles Barkley -

There's a huge difference between Schiff asking Ukraine for dirt on a politician and... um...

op is racist. 

literally hitler

BigEyedFish -

The argument I saw made repeatedly was that Trump should have reported that someone was offered dirt immediately even though it never materialized. Schiff's better argument is that it wasn't political and he merely wanted nude pictures of Trump for his own personal reasons.

Bret Kavanaugh -
Charles Barkley -

There's a huge difference between Schiff asking Ukraine for dirt on a politician and... um...

op is racist. 

literally hitler

Worse than Hitler

ksacs revenge -

good thing he didn't need to be.

ksacs revenge -

At this point we can just assume that every charge from the left against trump is made up bullshit. Meanwhile so many on the left are knee deep in corruption. 

1 Like

I wont believe anything the left has to say at this point.

I wonder if Schiff is gonne be in schit 

NoNeed4aScreenName -

if that guy is claiming that the form was changed in August of 2019 to make it easier for the whistleblower, doesn't that letter linked in his tweet amount to the opposite of complete vindication?  It explicitly states that the form submitted by the whistleblower is the same one they've had in place since May 24, 2018.

Not being facetious, I'm genuinely asking.  He's saying that they changed the form in August, but that PDF seems to contradict that as opposed to confirm it.

mixedmartialfarts -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

if that guy is claiming that the form was changed in August of 2019 to make it easier for the whistleblower, doesn't that letter linked in his tweet amount to the opposite of complete vindication?  It explicitly states that the form submitted by the whistleblower is the same one they've had in place since May 24, 2018.

Not being facetious, I'm genuinely asking.  He's saying that they changed the form in August, but that PDF seems to contradict that as opposed to confirm it.

At the end of the document it claims the whistle blower had first hand knowledge. 

Sounds like they admitted they changed it but claim his submission met the previous form.

Doesnt sound like the claims that have been going around for the past few days. 

Am I missing something?

Theres something I'm missing. 

Cause wouldn't that contradict everything we've been hearing. The reason the new form says second hand...etc

NoNeed4aScreenName -
mixedmartialfarts -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

At the end of the document it claims the whistle blower had first hand knowledge. 

Sounds like they admitted they changed it but claim his submission met the previous form.

Am I missing something?

"The Disclosure of Urgent Concern form the Complainant submitted on August 12, 2019 is the same form the ICIG has had in place since May 24, 2018, which went into effect before Inspector General Atkinson entered on duty as the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community on May 29, 2018, following his swearing in as the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community on May 17, 2018. Although the form requests information about whether the Complainant possesses first-hand knowledge about the matter about which he or she is lodging the complaint, there is no such requirement set forth in the statute."

The ICIG statement says that the current form in place, the one the WB submitted, has been in place since May 24, 2018 (I'm assuming it was was revised or something at that date).  That twitter dude is claiming "The ICIG just admitted it changed the form in August" which seems patently false given what was written in the ICIG statement (specifically the part I just pasted).

mixedmartialfarts -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
mixedmartialfarts -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Am I missing something?

"The Disclosure of Urgent Concern form the Complainant submitted on August 12, 2019 is the same form the ICIG has had in place since May 24, 2018, which went into effect before Inspector General Atkinson entered on duty as the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community on May 29, 2018, following his swearing in as the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community on May 17, 2018. Although the form requests information about whether the Complainant possesses first-hand knowledge about the matter about which he or she is lodging the complaint, there is no such requirement set forth in the statute."

The ICIG statement says that the current form in place, the one the WB submitted, has been in place since May 24, 2018 (I'm assuming it was was revised or something at that date).  That twitter dude is claiming "The ICIG just admitted it changed the form in August" which seems patently false given what was written in the ICIG statement (specifically the part I just pasted).

I think he is just bragging that he got them to admit they changed it. 

I dont think this situation is over. This is also the dept that might end up getting implicated in spy gate lol. 

There are still lies being told. Just not sure from who yet as evidenced by this

In summary, regarding the instant matter, the whistleblower submitted the appropriate 
Disclosure of Urgent Concern form that was in effect as of August 12, 2019, and had been used 
by the ICIG since May 24, 2018. The whistleblower stated on the form that he or she possessed 
both first-hand and other information. The ICIG reviewed the information provided as well as 
other information gathered and determined that the complaint was both urgent and that it appeared credible. From the moment the ICIG received the whistleblower's filing, the ICIG has worked to effectuate Congress's intent, and the whistleblower's intent, within the rule of law. The ICIG will continue in those efforts on behalf of all whistleblowers in the Intelligence Community.

That highlighted part is a lie isnt it? The whistle blower only had second hand knowledge?

Heres his follow up