School: deaf 3 y/o's using sign too much like gun

http://now.msn.com/school-says-deaf-boys-name-sign-looks-too-much-like-a-gun

School says deaf boy's name sign looks too much like a gun

Brace yourselves, because this is the dumbest thing you'll hear all day. The Grand Island (Neb.) school district is forcing a 3-year-old deaf boy to change the way he signs his name, because they say his gestures violate their weapons policy. Preschooler Hunter Spanjer's personalized name sign is a registered sign with Signing Exact English -- a modified form of American Sign Language -- and involves extended index fingers that the district says resembles a gun. (And that sound you just heard was our heads exploding from all the stupid.) "We are working with the parents to come to the best solution we can for the child," a school spokesperson said.

I hope the dipshits who say that lose their jobs Phone Post

I remember reading a book about 20 years ago called Nonsense Is Destroying America. Lot's of commentary about the course we were on even then that now appears very prophetic.

These types of stories are popping up on a weekly basis.

im not surprised anymore.    even by this.

Wow...I heard about the story where the kid was suspended for bringing a Lego gun that was the size of a quarter on the bus. I didn't think anything could top that...I was wrong... Phone Post

At this point people like that just need to start getting their fucking asses beat. Give them a REAL problem to concern themselves with so they have something better to do with all their empty time than harass a deaf child over how he signs his name, or the shape he chews a Pop Tart into.

What these people need is a reason to worry about their goddamn SELVES, instead of looking for shit to concern themselves with.

What's worse is that its not even one retard who makes this decision. A couple of people actually had to talk this over and come to this conclusion. Phone Post

Phone Post 3.0

For OP
Phone Post 3.0

Wow Phone Post

I say we cut off all of the kids in schools fingers to prevent one of them from accidently making a high capacity finger assualt weapon in school. I mean its the only way to be sure. THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

Can we start making common sense a prerequisite for educators?

What the fuck is wrong with people. I would like to fallow the principal or whoever was involved with this with a camera for week and find something that would make them lose their job.

These people are bullies that pick on people that can't defend themselves
Someone needs to turn on the Anon light. Phone Post 3.0

al neri - pretty fuckin stupid but,

are you going to post one thing from the current year this weekend?

did you know about it/post it when it happened?

No?

then its fucking new to you, and might a well have just happened

sreiter - 

No?

actually this is pretty old and was posted about back in the day. just sayin...but still retarded.

Put the little bastard in Gitmo and throw away the key. Sure, today he's just using his fingers. But one day he will be signing his name with a pair of .45's in the middle of English class. Phone Post

al neri - 
sreiter -

No?

Obviously I knew about it or I wouldn't have made that comment.

You aren't very bright these days. Phone Post 3.0

link the thread you created about it

QUAAAAIIIIIDDD - 

This is discrimination. This should be a lawsuit against the school district.

There is no way a kid with a turban would be told not to. They would fear his ppl would play race cards.

Why should a 3yearold not be able to sign his name cuz he cant speak it? Phone Post

Amazing how you try and talk shit about the race card, by pulling a race card. What a stupid post after the first two sentences. 

Liberal utopia

Fugazi - 

I remember reading a book about 20 years ago called Nonsense Is Destroying America. Lot's of commentary about the course we were on even then that now appears very prophetic.

These types of stories are popping up on a weekly basis.

this one?