School is racist for having rules

https://www.wbez.org/stories/top-chicago-charter-school-admits-a-racist-past/ebd3c82c-af3b-4320-befc-d7f565acc453

![](upload://ktEnEjWG1m1OSKo4lzxX6ewPlU2.gif)

"Wahhhhhh consequences from not following rules I voluntarily agreed to are racist". The left is crippling black people for life with this nonsense. 

1 Like

what a scam these Charter Schools in Progressive areas really are

Charging kids for behavior classes based on demerits?

WTF?!?!

obv a money grab scam and , in this case, i dont care if they say it was “Racist” simply bc of this fact (charging for behavior classes)

that is a complete $$ making racket, first and foremost

Publicly funded with tax dollars so they dont get tuition…well…“Behavior Classes” is a way for them to make some extra $ so they’d be incentivized to dish out demerits

In Limbo - what a scam these Charter Schools in Progressive areas really are

Charging kids for behavior classes based on demerits?

WTF?!?!

obv a money grab scam and , in this case, i dont care if they say it was “Racist” simply bc of this fact (charging for behavior classes)

that is a complete $$ making racket, first and foremost

Publicly funded with tax dollars so they dont get tuition…well…“Behavior Classes” is a way for them to make some extra $ so they’d be incentivized to dish out demerits

Or it’s a way to incentivize the parents to help encourage their kids to not fuck up. 

It can be, and is, both.

The school would be incentivized to hand out demerits to get that extra behavioral class $

But Im not into schools charging $$ to its students’ families, while receiving tax payer $$

If they didnt get a dime from the Gov, then Id feel differently about it

The taxpayer funding replaces what theyre supposed to get in tuition