School me on pan frying filet mignon

Normally grill all my meats but it's raining and I got a steak to cook so TME Phone Post 3.0

Look up Gordon Ramsay's youtube video on steaks. Phone Post

CavemanDave - Look up Gordon Ramsay's youtube video on steaks. Phone Post
Just watched that lol but he didn't say times he just made it and said flip every min
Maybe I didn't here him correctly tho Phone Post 3.0

Dude !!
Season that bitch with kosher salt and Crust that motha fucka with some crushed peppercorns, yo !!

Pull out a cast iron pan and Heat up some goddam clarified butter up in that bitch.

Sear both sides hella muddafuckin hard until golden brown, my ninja.

Place in oven at 350 with some bitch ass rosemary, some motha fuckin cloves of garlic and shallots !!!

Baste yo meat every five minutes or so with a tablespoon until that motha fucka reaches internal temperature of 145 if your a pussy and 135 if you's a real bad ass motha fucka.

Remove from oven and let that bitch rest for 5 minutes. If you cut it too soon, sonuvabitch will bleed out like those motha fuckas I did up in county.

After yo meats rested, poor you a bourbon, and enjoy, my ninja. Phone Post 3.0

Preheat oven to 500F

Season steak with kosher salt and oil each side

Heat cast iron skillet to hot hot HOT!

Place steak on pan, sear for 45 seconds.

Flip it, and sear the other side for 90 seconds.

Flip once more, and place it in the oven.

Let it sit in the oven for 2-5 minutes, depending how well done you want it and the thickness of the steak.

After removing from the oven, let it chill for 5 minutes to let the juices settle before consuming.

Searing the steak first lets it retain more of the juices. The first time I tried this method, I though it tasted better than fire grilling steaks.

Ninja_Chef - Dude !!
Season that bitch with kosher salt and Crust that motha fucka with some crushed peppercorns, yo !!

Pull out a cast iron pan and Heat up some goddam clarified butter up in that bitch.

Place in oven at 350 with some bitch ass rosemary, some motha fuckin cloves of garlic and shallots !!!

Baste yo meat every five minutes or so with a tablespoon until that motha fucka reaches internal temperature of 145 if your a pussy and 135 if you's a real bad ass motha fucka.

Remove from oven and let that bitch rest for 5 minutes. If you cut it too soon, sonuvabitch will bleed out like those motha fuckas I did up in county.

Fuck. His guy gets it, vtfu, I'm doing that shit next week

HERTSWENIP - Preheat oven to 500F

Let it sit in the oven for 2-5 minutes, depending how well done you want it and the thickness of the steak.

After removing from the oven, let it chill for 5 minutes to let the juices settle before consuming.

Searing the steak first lets it retain more of the juices. The first time I tried this method, I though it tasted better than fire grilling steaks.
This is the way! Phone Post 3.0

You've gotten good advice.

Just remember not to think about frying a steak in a cast iron pan if you don't have a quality oven hood that VENTS OUTDOORS.

The last two places I've owned, the oven hoods have been false vented.

If that's the case in your place, risk getting wet and grill it outside.

Agreed, just not crazy about butter for dealing with super high heats.

Jeepster -
HERTSWENIP - Preheat oven to 500F

This is the way! Phone Post 3.0
I usually just cook on my cast iron skillet stove top, I gotta try this. Phone Post 3.0

Gforce - Agreed, just not crazy about butter for dealing with super high heats.
CLARIFIED BUTTA MUTHA FUCKA

DO YOU SPEAK IT !?!? Phone Post 3.0

Ninja_Chef - Dude !!

Fuckkkkk I already made and ate my steak before this genius of a post was made

I shall go to the store and eat another steak tomorrow

My steak came out good by the way basically mimicked the Ramsay video Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

Internettufguy - Wish I would have seen this before turning four filets into shoe leather last week :/ Phone Post 3.0
SINNER !!! Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

Ninja_Chef - Dude !!

Hi Sam. I loved you in Pulp Fiction. Phone Post 3.0

Thread delivers.

Voting all of you up! Phone Post 3.0

Ninja_Chef - Dude !!

Works with lamb chops also !! Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Ninja_Chef - Dude !!

This is the only way cast iron is the tits.