School me on Shane Douglas!

How good was his ability in the ring and on the mic?

Why was he called 'The Franchise'?

Why does Flair hate him?

Did he fulfill his potential?

In what year and what org was he at his best?

Most memorable matches were?

He was a very good worker and pretty solid on the mic. But some may say that it's was easier to get over with your promos in ecw because there were no restrictions put on you.

His hatred for flair is due to his time in wcw when flair was booking and Shane felt that he was not given the push that he deserved.

He had some really good matches teaming with ricky steamboat against the Hollywood blondes for the wcw tag titles Phone Post 3.0

He was the franchise during his ecw run. Honestly, I think he hit his full potential. As small as he was, there was no way for him to get over in wwe. He didn't have the Mic skills or the look to be able to move past that. Phone Post 3.0

Burned bridges everywhere he went. Thought he was better than he truly was. Phone Post 3.0

Do people really like this guy? I've always thought he was boring. Phone Post 3.0

Want to be schooled? Talk to the Dean.

Let's just say the Luger factor is strong with this one..... Phone Post 3.0

One of the biggest tools in all of pro wrestling IMO.

Saw him and Dominic DeNucci verses Lord Zoltan and Shawn Blanchard in APril 2012.

Douglas was only slightly worse inring than DeNucci (who was pushing 70). Worst match I have ever seen in my life.

He thinks he is a bigger deal than he is. Who can forget his laughable attempt to "invade" RAW and get a ECW chant going. Not one person recognized him and not one person chanted ECW with him (besides the camera man). Him trying to make it look like he was then thrown out of the building was one of the sadest things I have ever seen in my life. Not just in pro wrestling, but in everything.

I'd say he hit the target. Phone Post 3.0

RKing85 - One of the biggest tools in all of pro wrestling IMO.

Saw him and Dominic DeNucci verses Lord Zoltan and Shawn Blanchard in APril 2012.

Douglas was only slightly worse inring than DeNucci (who was pushing 70). Worst match I have ever seen in my life.

He thinks he is a bigger deal than he is. Who can forget his laughable attempt to "invade" RAW and get a ECW chant going. Not one person recognized him and not one person chanted ECW with him (besides the camera man). Him trying to make it look like he was then thrown out of the building was one of the sadest things I have ever seen in my life. Not just in pro wrestling, but in everything.
That was the most Kenny Powers-ish thing I've ever seen. I swear Stevie Janowski was holding the camera.

ECW built him up as one of their legends, but I just don't see it. He's definitely his own biggest mark. Phone Post 3.0

RKing85 - One of the biggest tools in all of pro wrestling IMO.

Vtfu. Lord fucking Zoltan!! Was it a PWX show?? Phone Post 3.0

When the hell did he invade raw? Was this unscripted? Phone Post 3.0

TheBearStare - When the hell did he invade raw? Was this unscripted? Phone Post 3.0
He was in the crowd for a show in either Pitt or phi trying to get some publicity for an extreme rising or hardcore reunion show. He was in the first couple rows with a mask on. He took the mask off and tried to get a chant going before eventually getting kicked out. Phone Post 3.0

It was on a Pro Wrestling Superstars show in Toronto in conjunction with WrestleReunion.

the tag match where he was only slightly worse than DeNucci.

Worst part was it went 15 minutes. Ugh. Torture.

Mick Foley: Shane Douglas doesn't just burn bridges, he dynamites them.

Nice things to say about Shane Douglas

1: I liked his theme in ECW (Perfect strangers by Deep Purple http://youtu.be/wrglx5kTqcY)

2: .....

OK, I'm out

batman32314 -
TheBearStare - When the hell did he invade raw? Was this unscripted? Phone Post 3.0
He was in the crowd for a show in either Pitt or phi trying to get some publicity for an extreme rising or hardcore reunion show. He was in the first couple rows with a mask on. He took the mask off and tried to get a chant going before eventually getting kicked out. Phone Post 3.0
Ahh so he's got quite a bit of Matt Hardy as well. Phone Post 3.0

Art(Monday Night Instigator) -
batman32314 -
Ahh so he's got quite a bit of Matt Hardy as well. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

MMAhaiku - I'd say he hit the target. Phone Post 3.0
If that was a reference to him working at Target VTFU! Wish the target near my house got Franchised! Phone Post 3.0

johnnypayne - Nice things to say about Shane Douglas

1: I liked his theme in ECW (Perfect strangers by Deep Purple http://youtu.be/wrglx5kTqcY)

2: .....

OK, I'm out
This..... Love that song Phone Post 3.0