School me on XBMC/Kodi.

I just installed Kodi (formerly known as XBMC) which is supposed to be an "entertainment center" or some shit but so far all I've gotten from it is sleepy from staring and clicking at fucking menus, and text that reads "Please wait…"

Haven't seen shit so far except for a ufc fight loaded and a walking dead. Pretty much everything else just gives me the "Please wait…" text. 

Also the menus and interface are cumbrsome and sleep inducing. Any tips? I know you can skin it or something to make it easier to navigate. Experts chime in!

I've also insalled these addons:

http://www.tvaddons.ag/live-tv-xbmc/

most don't do shit. and USTV is paid subscription . $19/month for cable channels

if you are expecting instant gratification this might not be for you. it takes a few seconds for menus to load depending on how many selections are there. this is not really for surfing. if you have an idea of what you want to watch it is pretty good.

i use phoenix addon and the woody channel and then wicked tv for watching shows.

load the phoenix and it has most of the ustv without the subscription

hmm. yeah tried the Phoenix one. 

Asian boy band is not amused:

ttt

so you tried the phoenix but what is it that it didn't do.

^ will I went to Phoenix, then selected USA TV Series and then Curb Your Enthusiasm.

It plays an episode right away. Sounds good, right? WRONG! What about me choosing the god damn season, or the god damn episode I want to watch? ??????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

beatbum -

^ will I went to Phoenix, then selected USA TV Series and then Curb Your Enthusiasm.

It plays an episode right away. Sounds good, right? WRONG! What about me choosing the god damn season, or the god damn episode I want to watch? ??????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I don't think anyone should help u out Phone Post 3.0

Just install Genesis, Icefilms, Phoenix and P2P Streams. How fast is your internet and are you using WiFi or an ethernet cable? Phone Post 3.0

the US TV Series in Woody's channel are loops of entire series. actual episodes can be found in project free tv, icefilms, 1channel etc.

try icefilms it lets you select epeisodes

Phone Post 3.0

GMUNIT - the US TV Series in Woody's channel are loops of entire series. actual episodes can be found in project free tv, icefilms, 1channel etc.
Thank you kind Sir. Voted up. Phone Post 3.0

Mark It Zero - Just install Genesis, Icefilms, Phoenix and P2P Streams. How fast is your internet and are you using WiFi or an ethernet cable? Phone Post 3.0
WiFi, time Warner cable internet, I believe I got the 200mbps Phone Post 3.0

vincan469 - try icefilms it lets you select epeisodes
Thank you kind Sir. Voted up. Phone Post 3.0