School Shooter Hearing LIVE

The most disgusting people are the ones sitting next to him coddling him.

Fuck this piece of shit. I dont usually get emotionally invested in stuff lije this, bujt for some reason, i want tp strangle the life out of the little fuck

Also, that judge is hot as hell

If he’d have done that in Canada he’d have a real good chance of getting a private meeting with our current prime minister. 

TheDorkKnight - 

Fuck this piece of shit. I dont usually get emotionally invested in stuff lije this, bujt for some reason, i want tp strangle the life out of the little fuck

You're probably not alone. Let me ask you guys this. If you were a gun dealer and this person came in to buy an AR would you have sold it to him?

I think I'd have said nope. He looks like a psycho to me.

WidespreadPanic - 
TheDorkKnight - 

You're probably not alone. Let me ask you guys this. If you were a gun dealer and this person came in to buy an AR would you have sold it to him?

Isn't he a minor?

And even if he were 18, do you think you can discriminate based on his appearance?

Ministry of Truth -
WidespreadPanic - 
TheDorkKnight - 

Isn't he a minor?

And even if he were 18, do you think you can discriminate based on his appearance?

He's 19

King Trav - 

If he’d have done that in Canada he’d have a real good chance of getting a private meeting with our current prime minister. 

Sad but true. Hope he hangs.

Yo that judge is hot!  And she has a shaker bottle on her desk.  Maybe that means she’s in good shape too. 

WidespreadPanic -
TheDorkKnight - 

No. Liberals have made it to where you can’t judge someone by their looks.

Wonder if he originally planned on offing himself and then chickened out. Apparently his mom just died too and he was not a functional adult.

Only made it 3 min . Coward little bastard can't even sit straight or hold his head up . Hope other inmates take care of him.

Fuck the attorneys defending him. How the fuck can you do it? 

And yeah, that judge is hot! 

Ministry of Truth -
WidespreadPanic - 
TheDorkKnight - 

Isn't he a minor?

You can discriminate for any reason. He looks odd. I don't feel comfortable selling him a gun. See? Easy. 

Your Grandmasters Master - 

Fuck the attorneys defending him. How the fuck can you do it? 

And yeah, that judge is hot! 

Every one of these threads there is always someone who doesn't get how the criminal justice system works.

I can't imagine opting to defend him. No matter how much it paid... I just don't think I could do it and still live with myself. Fuck that life. 

Just finished the video. At the end, before he gets lead away, his defense attorney pats him on the shoulder and rubs his shoulder to make him feel better. Ugh. Fucking disgusting. 

Never_rolled -

I don’t know for sure but I have a friend that works in intake, I would venture to guess he is in segregation. 

Gotta be. No one is touching him except the COs. At least until he’s convicted and sentenced. 

TheDorkKnight -

Also, that judge is hot as hell

Looks hilariously out of place. Even TV shows that have a cast of hot lawyers, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a hot judge.

BrowBeaten - 

I can't imagine opting to defend him. No matter how much it paid... I just don't think I could do it and still live with myself. Fuck that life. 

Just finished the video. At the end, before he gets lead away, his defense attorney pats him on the shoulder and rubs his shoulder to make him feel better. Ugh. Fucking disgusting. 

They likely think he is a monster too, but they owe a professional duty to do it. If they don't do it, it gives him an out, like if he gets the death penalty. You want them doing their jobs.

BrowBeaten -

PD's and, well, almost all trial attorneys are conditioned to treat court like a game. They are trying to win the game and thinking about the real-world impact just gets in the way. They are not interested in the truth, they want their version of the story to be what the jury hears. Justice is a nice concept but it really has no bearing on their daily actions. 

I understand why the system has evolved into what it is. I still don't agree with it.