Schools on Oahu

FCTV808 - 

i only was allowed in under special rules. one being that i had to be blindfolded and spun 16times b4 being let out of the trunk of the car.

sounds fun!!

lol^

so wait they spun you around IN the trunk?

tied up like the gimp from pulp fiction ;)

junon - so wait they spun you around IN the trunk?

it wasn't pleasant at all.

Thanks for the responses. We will be staying in Waikiki. As far as training goes, an emphasis on MMA would be great. We should have a rental car, so driving is not an issue.

My plan for training when I get there is just to paddle out into every break I can find and start dropping in on people, and if they give me any problems I will say 'STFU you micro!!"

I would suggest HMC in Liliha or Icon in Niu Valley.  I think those two are the closest two MMA gyms to Waikiki.

FCTV808 - 

test

FCTV808 - 

hummm? You said you enjoyed it afterwards, and you looked so good in your leather hoodie and the leash was all you.. :-D

^^^ with red rubber ball in mouth?

^^^of course he had a red ball, we wouldn't have cheated him! lol

Thanks for all the info. I'll give a couple of the schools a call. Thanks. On a side note, can anyone recommend some good places to eat while down there. Not necessarily big name restaurants, I'm always interested in the places the locals think are good. Thanks.

HMC Kalihi is pretty good for MMA. Does Dave still teach his MMA workout class?

Grappling Unlimited and the Studio Egan Inoue's schools in Manoa!

Pretty good place for lunch just on the edge of Waikiki is called Hulas. Has some pretty good night life there too. Lots of locals go there. Just ask some locals on the beach to direct you to HULA'S.

Hula's has a strick dress code, nice flowerd aloha shirt with tight dress pants. And be sure to be real friendly to all the guys and they'll buy you drinks!