Schuab vs Fedor

Make it happen Dana Phone Post 3.0

If Rothwell could send Schaubs soul into another dimension, Fedor might pulverize Brendans entire being into cosmic dust.

Big Brown doesn't want any part of that. He needs to stay in his lane. For sure, keep selling his T-shirts, and talking shit about Brazilians using PED's. That's more his pace now.

GSDbestbreed - If Rothwell could send Schaubs soul into another dimension, Fedor might pulverize Brendans entire being into cosmic dust.

Big Brown doesn't want any part of that. He needs to stay in his lane. For sure, keep selling his T-shirts, and talking shit about Brazilians using PED's. That's more his pace now.
I think you'd be surprised Phone Post 3.0

I like Brendan but surely this is a joke? Phone Post 3.0

TheHebrewHammer - 
GSDbestbreed - If Rothwell could send Schaubs soul into another dimension, Fedor might pulverize Brendans entire being into cosmic dust.

I think you'd be surprised Phone Post 3.0

Haha, that phrase will never get old. And it works in almost any scenario.

I like this fight. It's no where near the mismatch Cro Cop got against Eddie Sanchez for his UFC debut, yet it's relatively safe. No it's not a gimmie, but I do give Fedor a 60% chance of winning.

This is a good fight because these two are essentially evenly matched, slight edge to the Russian legend. Schaub doesn't figure to blow him out, and he is vulnerable to Fedor's big haymakers.

If Fedor loses, Dana laughs for ever. If he wins, we get a good gauge as to where he curretly is.

10eroftheyear -
Rudi - I'd put money on Schaub Phone Post 3.0
Me too Phone Post 3.0
He couldn't even beat Arlovski Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - How would Schaub do against Fedor in a Sambo match?
I think you'd be surprised. Phone Post 3.0

Attila -
Really? I think Schaub would be surprised, I really do. I think Fedor would fuck him up. Phone Post 3.0

Schaubs been nothing but negative about MMA and the UFC.

He doesn't deserve it.

Give it to someone who is focused on fighting, not acting like they're a marketing genius because he sells shirts. Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - 
Attila -
Really? I think Schaub would be surprised, I really do. I think Fedor would fuck him up. Phone Post 3.0

LOL, you should know better.

Scumbag Adam - Never forget Schaub is the legend killer! Phone Post 3.0
Turok Phone Post 3.0

ViolentRites -
10eroftheyear -
Rudi - I'd put money on Schaub Phone Post 3.0
Me too Phone Post 3.0
He couldn't even beat Arlovski Phone Post 3.0
He beat arlovski.
The odds would be worth the gamble.
Anything can happen in MMA especially at the HW division.
Fedor is 38 and haven't competed in a long time. Phone Post 3.0

doerksenfan - Fedor will be forced to stand, since Schaub shuts down that ground game for sure! Phone Post 3.0
Good grief I sounded just like bs when I read that. Freaked me out. Phone Post 3.0

you hate Schaub dont you OP?