Science screws up again, creates monster mosquitos

You'll do better next time! 

As long as they stay down there.

I was in my yard last night and after the recent rains, the mosquitos were fucking atrocious last night.

This is actually the plot to mimic! Mr funny shoes is coming to get us 

The Batyote - 

Mimic was a cockroach

Based on Jurassic park documentaries, We need to resurrect dinosaurs to solve the mosquito problem.

1 Like
DaveFu - 

Fucking cazadors......rather face legendary deathclaws...

iFish - 

Easy fix, genetically modified bats. 

Just put a bounty on the beasts.

RhinoHog - 
DaveFu - 

Legendary Bloatfly was the worst! That fucker could one shot you. Cazadors would run around in circles until they saw you. It gave you the chance to cripple their wings with a sneak explosive attack. 

Wow, unreal.

Le Shat
©

RhinoHog -
iFish - 

Or dragon flies...

Fuck that, those fuckers have a mean bite. 

William H Muncy - 
RhinoHog -
iFish - 

Or dragon flies...

You.ve been bitten by a dragon fly ? Never heard of that..

1 Like
DaveFu - 
RhinoHog - 
DaveFu - 

Legendary Bloatfly was the worst! That fucker could one shot you. Cazadors would run around in circles until they saw you. It gave you the chance to cripple their wings with a sneak explosive attack. 

I suppose with explosives but it's almost useless to try and shoot them....But yeah, bloatflies can suck a dick too...

The Batyote -

i remember that. wasn't the kid's name jewy or something?

RhinoHog -
William H Muncy - 
RhinoHog -
iFish - 

Or dragon flies...

All the time. Go tubing down some Michigan rivers and you'll get some dragonfly bites. I'd take a dragonfly bite over a mosquito bite any day. Black flies suck, too.

RhinoHog - 
DaveFu - 
RhinoHog - 
DaveFu - 

I suppose with explosives but it's almost useless to try and shoot them....But yeah, bloatflies can suck a dick too...

That or empty a clip of submachine gun ammo into them. Sniping them wasn't easy. 

WikiTheWalrus - 
RhinoHog -
William H Muncy - 
RhinoHog -
iFish - 

Or dragon flies...

All the time. Go tubing down some Michigan rivers and you'll get some dragonfly bites. I'd take a dragonfly bite over a mosquito bite any day. Black flies suck, too.

Definitely familiar with black flies...little fuckers....Horse and deer flies here in the prairies will take an 1/8 inch chunk from ya....

Never knew anyone bitten by a dragon fly....cool...

Biologists have grown super-size dragonflies that are 15 percent larger than normal by raising the insects, from start to finish, in chambers emulating Earth's oxygen conditions 300 million years ago.

https://www.wired.com/2010/11/huge-dragonflies-oxygen/

1 Like
WikiTheWalrus -
RhinoHog -
William H Muncy - 
RhinoHog -
iFish - 

Or dragon flies...

Horseflies yes. Dragonfly's no. 

Soup Nazi -

Biologists have grown super-size dragonflies that are 15 percent larger than normal by raising the insects, from start to finish, in chambers emulating Earth's oxygen conditions 300 million years ago.

https://www.wired.com/2010/11/huge-dragonflies-oxygen/

That's pretty cool, McDonald's is doing the same thing to humans with just their food though.  Maybe give the dragonflies McDonald's?

1 Like