Scientific Wrestling Online

Any of y'all on there? Come talk to me.

No, you come talk to us here! What are you doing here anyway SB? Shouldn't you be manning the boards at the NC site? ;-)

Hey SB! I am in the middle of a move right now (moving to Orange County from Marina Del Rey). I won't be able to log in until tomorrow night at the earliest.

Are the videos loading quick enough for you? I should have some more goodies up very soon. (By the way, you might be surprised to learn who are lurking on the boards there...) >;^)~

TTT

All Scientific Wrestling Online members, please log in and respond to the newest post in "The Welcome Mat". Your feedback is much appreciated, thanks!!

FYI, I just created a new monthly plan for those that are curious but don't want to commit to the 3 month or yearly plan... Check it here.

"All Scientific Wrestling Online members, please log in and respond to the newest post in "The Welcome Mat". Your feedback is much appreciated, thanks!!"

Excellent and this is a chance for SW Online members to get involved with the growth of CACC Wrestling!

be there in a few...

So you say...

The site is growing like crazy. We have now reached 10% capacity!

Member Robert Verdell just wrote a great article too:

http://www.scientificwrestling.com/public/231.cfm?sd=2

Enjoy!

Nice!

Really good article.