Scientist offers you 20 million dollars

You have to undergo experimental eye surgery. They will remove your eyes and implant new artificial eyes.

There is a 33% chance of being blind. A 33% chance of being partially sighted and a 33% chance of seeing perfectly.

Do you go for it? Phone Post

20 million buys a lot of comfortable living for my family. I'd do it. Phone Post

Yes

Nope. I would give up taste and smell for science and money, would have a hard time deciding on touch. But never sight or hearing.

I went to get my yearly eye exam a few months ago, and had to schedule it on a day I was least busy, but still had to do stuff. They dilated my eyes and I had to wear those black lenses film under my other sunglasses and even then I could barely see a thing when a little sunlight was present or walked into a room with bright lights. Seriously no thank you. Phone Post

What about the other 1% Phone Post

Pony The Orangutan - 

X-ray eyes.

Hell yeah! Its a no brainer. I'm rich. Plus being blind would increase my sex life. Phone Post

Leigh - If it goes wrong, I can use the 20M to get new eyes put in, right? Or I guess that's against the spirit of the question.

lol. Yeah I'm in. This is win-win. Phone Post

Master_Blaster - 20 million buys a lot of comfortable living for my family. I'd do it. Phone Post

My thoughts exactly. Phone Post

I'd ask for half the money up front then take off.. Fuck being blind Phone Post 3.0

I like those odds.

In. Phone Post 3.0

Yep Phone Post

Master_Blaster - 20 million buys a lot of comfortable living for my family. I'd do it. Phone Post

This. Phone Post

Sure would. Especially considering that one percent chance of x-ray eyes. Phone Post 3.0

Eveready - 
Pony The Orangutan - 

X-ray eyes.

i'm a gambler, so i'd be willing to do this for free in the hopes of said X-ray eyes.

Is their a 1% chance I end up with x-ray vision and heat rays ? Is so, sign me up.

No way.  I would probably do it if it were a 1% chance of being blind, not 33% though.  IMO being blind is a fate worse than death.

I would do one eye for 10 million. Fuck being blind.

Eggbert -
Wally Saves - Hell yeah! Its a no brainer. I'm rich. Plus being blind would increase my sex life. Phone Post
Even being blind you can still see the bright side of things Phone Post 3.0

Unless ugly chicks radiate a bright light I think I will be OK. Phone Post

33% chance of being blind thus never seeing my son or interacting with him in a 'normal' fashion again makes me say no.

20 million would give him a great life but i'd like to think me and his mother can provide that already. Phone Post