Scientists find that communities of color are disproportionately exposed to air pollution from firework celebrations

BWAAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Give me a fuking break.

3 Likes

Which is odd because you’re much more likely to die in communities of color of lead poisoning, believe it or not. Scientists should try to find a link.

7 Likes

My face when I am half black and have full on Negra fatigue

Angry Denzel Washington GIF

4 Likes

Poor people live in the lowlands huh? Fucking breakthrough science right there. Next they’ll discover they live closer to the freeway and it’s because of racism.

1 Like

The air pollution from living in urban areas in general and all the gunfire is no problem though.

I wonder if this is a pretense to ban the 4th of July.

4 Likes

What a coincidence. People of color also seem to be disproportionally affected by gun powder as well.

Maybe because those communities shoot off a shit ton of fireworks. Any of us that have lived in the hood can tell you that.

3 Likes

Obviously fireworks are racist.

2 Likes

And don’t forget it’s also causing climate change and wealth inequality.

You know damn well that’s where they’re going, just give it time…

2 Likes

They’re already aiming Juneteenth as a substitute summer Holiday.

1 Like

It’s time we had an honest dialogue about your colonizer-half engaging in Digital Blackface…

This “study” was probably funded by dog owners

This.

And it’s not like they are lighting them off in nice, breezy areas with plenty of open space.

considering they shoot roman candles at each oher, its no surprise…but question, how do they differentiate between the gun power in fireworks and gun powder in firearms?

Yet no mention of the chicken wangs, malt liquor, and drugs