scoring in Hioki/Palaszewski bout???

Two judges gave Palaszewski a round? I'm assuming it was the second round, but I had Hioki winning all three rounds convincingly.

Did I miss something, or was that some pretty craptacular scoring? I really don't see how Palaszewski takes any of the three rounds there.

Ok, it didn't change the result, but since I also don't agree with the Edgar/Henderson decision I wonder if there was an issue with the judging last night, or if I was just too tired to see the fights properly.

I thought that the 2nd was pretty close and that Bart may have edged Hioki on the feet that round. Haven't looked at FightMetric or CompuStrike yet though.

Agree, I also thought the first was 10-8 by a mile

Scoring was horrible.

Mizugaki should've won

Didn't want to but gave it to Edgar 49-48

Had Hioki winning 30-26

First round should be 10-8. So stupid that the first round is scored the same as a round where one fighter barely edges out another. Phone Post

goku -  First round should be 10-8. So stupid that the first round is scored the same as a round where one fighter barely edges out another. Phone Post

This. Crazy the fact that Hioki's first round was scored 10-9 and then they gave the neext to Bart 10-9. Nuts

FightMetric doesn't tell the whole story, but in a predominantly stand up round they had Bart slightly edging Hioki with strikes in the 2nd. I don't think there was anything controversial with giving Bart the round. The first was a 10-8 in my eyes though.

I cant believe Shields got it 30-27.

I agree with the 10-8 for the first. If that's not a 10-8, then what is?

By not scoring that a 10-8, the judges are basically saying you have to beat a man so badly all round that the judge almost steps in, but not badly enough that the judge actually steps in.

That's a really small margin.