SCORPIAN stings man on United flight LOL

A creature that appeared to be a scorpion fell from an overhead bin and stung a man on a United Airlines flight, the company confirmed to CNBC on Thursday.

According to multiple reports, passenger Richard Bell was on a United flight from Houston to Calgary on Sunday, when the creature fell from an overhead bin and stung him.

United told CNBC the airline crew immediately consulted with a physician on the ground who provided guidance throughout the incident. The company said the man's injuries were non-life threatening.

"Medical personnel met the aircraft after it arrived in Calgary," United spokesman Charles Hobart told CNBC.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/13/scorpion-stings-man-on-united-flight-to-calgary.html

United told CNBC the airline crew immediately consulted with a physician on the ground

^
WTF, lol

I thought this was a dumb troll but I clicked on the thread, wtf is going on with UA now? Snakes on planes?

Delta's taking the gloves off

1st post is perfection.

In Limbo - 

United told CNBC the airline crew immediately consulted with a physician on the ground

LOL

In Limbo - 

slowclap

In Limbo -

Gold

Not a toll thread LOL

Winning

Lmao

now people have another reason to be afraid to fly

FUUUUUUUUCK.

I'm flying an international United flight next week!!!

Had a scorpion fall on my shoulder at a jungle bar in Guatemala once. Just about shit my pants. Bartender slammed a cup over it and slid it onto a coaster and bucked it away. 

Poored me free drinks all night to keep hush hush. 

Lol at Limbo

Lucky for him it was a scorpian whose vemon isn't as powerful as the scorpion.

billyball2 - FUUUUUUUUCK.

I'm flying an international United flight next week!!!
Maybe you won't get to fly.

Now, if they start dragging you off the flight, pull your pants all the way down and scream that they are sexually assaulting you!

If all goes well , you won't have to work again!

Time to troll United.

Book a flight, fall down and collect.

oh but it was non life threatening so i guess that makes it ok

Sure it wasn't just Ric Flair in a mask?