Scott Blevins at it again

http://wane.com/2017/03/07/police-roommate-stabbed-following-husband-wife-argument/

This fucking idiot

Lol

Who is it?

"When Blevins tried to slash the tires of his vehicle so the wife couldn’t leave, a roommate tried to stop him and that’s when the stabbing took place. "

Just Scott being Scott

Lol forgot about that guy

Lionheart

Who?

Sounds like he won the fight since he stabbed the guy and the guy needed medical attention as a result so...

Scott Blevins no longer 0-17 in fights and is now 1-17.

Surprised he has a video on YouTube calling him the best dad ever,I don't know who he is.

Scott "Lionheart' Blevins?

The one and only Lionheart.

"Dana's making thw 135 lb division to sign me"

This guy is straight up delusional. Few years ago I believe he went to prison for snitching on his buddy's meth operation and somehow telling on himself in the process.

Barbasol -

Who?

He's a Indiana guy from back in the day. Literally never won a fight and talked so much major shit about EVERYBODY on the web. You read his facebook and its filled with him lying to himself. It got to the point it was rather sad, but it's hard to feel bad for a person like him.

I believe he even had a few "major" lawsuits going against promoters and stuff. He's a shit show. I just remember him being the topic of the UG for a while and thought a update thread would be good considering I seen this article today in the local news.

LOL. This dudes video.

Guess who's back

Barbasol -

Who?

He's a delusional 0-17 "fighter."

Wtf, how did he manage to tap/get KO'd in the first minute of almost every fight? Who let this guy fight? I vaguely remember something about " the Lionheart crown "from way back in the days, did he use to post here in the past or were there just threads mocking him at the time?

ABCTT_Fister -

That is so Fucking awesome! The announcer sells a big finish line 20 seconds late!

"Ayehhh  woooo! And Jenkins has just derailed Levins!"

ABCTT_Fister -
Barbasol -

Who?

He's a Indiana guy from back in the day. Literally never won a fight and talked so much major shit about EVERYBODY on the web. You read his facebook and its filled with him lying to himself. It got to the point it was rather sad, but it's hard to feel bad for a person like him.

I believe he even had a few "major" lawsuits going against promoters and stuff. He's a shit show. I just remember him being the topic of the UG for a while and thought a update thread would be good considering I seen this article today in the local news.

He's obviously mentally disturbed. You can clearly tell in his interviews by his flat affect. How the fuck did they let him fight