Scott Epstein beats Useless again

This past saturday Scott "Einstein" Epstein beat Useless in their rubber match at the NeverTap show.

Congrats!!!!! :)

video?

Was it a decision or submission? technical result yo!!

by eddie's post im guessing epstein won a decision?

congrats! epstein is awesome . . .

10th Planet is history unless they embrace Catch-As-Catch-Can Wrestling. The stuff they are doing now is so passe and tired. I suggest they pay Billy Wicks to move out there from NC and help them out.

i lost a decision but a lot of people came up to me and said the felt i won. I dunno, i mean how can I lose when I had his back, mounted him, swept him like 2 times, and 2 armbars and a traingle?

judges!

Congrats Epstein--

This is a rematch made for MMA!!

Useless,

Run through the match in your eyes. Did Einstein have anything on
you? Do you feel there was anything that made the judges push it in
his favor.

I know that the submission is what everyone should be going for but that with a points system the winner is more clear cut and takes judges out of the equation.

Thanks for the post Uly, I've yet to go to a Nevertap tourney but have heard they aer different.

What the dilly Mo?? lol

OH SHIT LMGDMFAO @ WHAT THA DILLY MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahhahahaha :))))

Epstein and Uly have had, imo, the three best matches you can ask for.  These guys are friends so they really show out when they compete against each other.  If it was set up as a point system, you can be sure that someone would have passed guard, and stalled the rest of the fight out, knowing they are up a couple points.  Neither one of these guys did that.  They both put everything into the match; into every match that they've had on the show. 

As far as who won or lost, honestly it doesn't even matter from my standpoint.  As a fan, I would rather watch both of these guys compete a hundred more times, rather than a 6 minute stall fest with point grapplers. 

Does an objective point system present you with a more objective win/loss in competition?  Obviously.  But does a subjective judging system ensure more action from both competitors?  Definitely. 

Congrats Einstein!

congrats epstein

Congrats to Epstein!!!

Whatever Hollywood-Mo, what a "subjetive judging system" ensures is
this whinning and complainning after like we're already seeing here...

"i lost a decision but a lot of people came up to me and said the felt i
won. I dunno, i mean how can I lose when I had his back, mounted him,
swept him like 2 times, and 2 armbars and a traingle?"

That was a really good post Mo.

Congrats Epstein!!!!
Did I see you at "Showtime at the Apollo" last night?