Scott Hall looking......well better

Not great, but we have seen him much worse.

http://www.perfect-icons.com/stock-icons/small-phone40.gif

TSMontana - That is still sad that he is now doing the high school gym shows with 50 people.

I was just thinking the same thing.

Not even 10 years ago, he was doing live promos and competing on PPV's with the likes of Stone Cold, Rock, and Hogan.

Now, this.

WaltJ - 
TSMontana - That is still sad that he is now doing the high school gym shows with 50 people.

I was just thinking the same thing.

Not even 10 years ago, he was doing live promos and competing on PPV's with the likes of Stone Cold, Rock, and Hogan.

Now, this.

They're all doing it.  Billy Gunn was doing a show in my hometown 2 years back.  The population of that town is less than 10,000.

"1. Scott Hall is like the new Jake Roberts. He can barely walk to the ring, wears baggy clothes because he is so out of shape, and is now only doing it for the money (probably made $750 plus airfare for that appearance while the indy workers on the same card got $30)."

I'd always heard that he has money. That would explain a lot if he was flat broke, but I don't think that is the case.

Scott Hall has been selling off his match used memorabilia the last few months.  To me that usually shows a sign of a guy in need of money.

Nuckin Futs - 

I'd always heard that he has money. That would explain a lot if he was flat broke, but I don't think that is the case.

It's been reported that Hall has money issues.

He owes a lot in tax money.

2 days in jail?!

THAT'LL SHOW HIM!!!!