Scott Pilgrim VS The World

kindofawesome -
RyannVonDoom -
kindofawesome -
RyannVonDoom - Very pedo-ish undertones in that movie . Phone Post 3.0
Ok I'll bite, explain. Phone Post 3.0
Him dating and having a 15 year old after him? Just had that creepy pedo vibe. Phone Post 3.0
Isn't he 18? Three years doesn't make you a pedo. Phone Post 3.0
Their characters in the movie are 17 and 22 Phone Post

Man I love that movie! The DVD has 4 different commentary tracks -- and I've listened to all of them lol

Earlier this year I did a cover of the song Black Sheep, which was originally recorded by the band Metric but redone for the movie for Clash At Demonhead (the actress who plays Envy actually did the vocals for the theatrical version). Check it out if you have a couple minutes!

http://youtu.be/VlrB_5_rauY

TL;DR
Scott Pilgrim vs The World is one of my favourite movies.

Loved this movie Phone Post 3.0

I liked both but enjoyed the comic much more. It does a much better job at fleshing out the characters and delivering the story in the manner O'malley intended.

The comic had a much denser and satisfying story to tell than the movie ever got around to showing.

I wish the movie was a two parter or even a trilogy.

SOOOOOOOOOO SAD. Phone Post 3.0

PS I really liked the film. Especially that Knives Chau.

Super cute. Phone Post 3.0

MarkRobinson - I liked both but enjoyed the comic much more. It does a much better job at fleshing out the characters and delivering the story in the manner O'malley intended.

The comic had a much denser and satisfying story to tell than the movie ever got around to showing.

I wish the movie was a two parter or even a trilogy.

SOOOOOOOOOO SAD. Phone Post 3.0

It really did a much better job on the characters, understandible since the movie had to cram everything into 2 hours that people could easily pick up on, but the ex boyfriends were fleshed out a lot more in the books especially.  

Todd, more so than any other I feel.  I actually liked him in the comic...despite him being a vegan.

Can someone please embed video? Phone Post

Loved it...never read the comic...too late?

Lrrr Ruler of Omicron Persei 8 - Can someone please embed video? Phone Post

http://viooz.co/movies/966-scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-2010.html

I use Firefox and addblock so no clue if anything pops up.

As I can read many of you liked to comics, but I've never read them so I really didn't like the concept.. This guy is in love with a slut that fucked I don't know of how many different assholes and now he has to fight all t of them just to be with her? And she's not even that pretty.. She must have a very special pussy..
Just my opinion Phone Post

Kerouac - Loved it...never read the comic...too late?
It's worth the read. There's much more to the story than what we saw in the movie. But as said, the film good as it was just couldn't pack the whole story into a 90 minute format.

Omalley is a good writer. I also enjoyed another one of his graphic novels called Lost At Sea. It's not good as Scott Pilgrim but SP is a really awesome genre smashing comic.

It's like a post modern American manga. Phone Post 3.0

MarkRobinson - 
Kerouac - Loved it...never read the comic...too late?
It's worth the read. There's much more to the story than what we saw in the movie. But as said, the film good as it was just couldn't pack the whole story into a 90 minute format.

Omalley is a good writer. I also enjoyed another one of his graphic novels called Lost At Sea. It's not good as Scott Pilgrim but SP is a really awesome genre smashing comic.

It's like a post modern American manga. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks, i'm going to check it out.