SCOTUSwatch - Abortion, 2nd Am., Religious Liberty, Climate, Immigration rulings all set to come out today or thursday

could come out in less than an hour but if i had to guess the big ones will probably come out on thursday, there are 18 decisions altogether still left to be issued.

there will be no “running of the clerks” like usual, and no public readings of opinions and dissenting opinions, all the releases will just appear online. im not even sure where the justices are, if its legal i would imagine they will be far away from washington when the rulings actually come out.

5 Likes

What a coincidence, Nytron is coming out on Thursday too.

23 Likes

Considering they are being threatened and attempts have been made at assassination of atleast 1, not to mention the refusal to protect them from the protests outside of their homes… i hope they are all in safe secure locations, where fear for their personal safety have no/less bearing on their decisions.

9 Likes

I hope one of them is about how many more movie characters we can make gae

6 Likes

So what you’re saying is we can expect some fiery but peaceful protests this week some ShitLibs?

10 Likes

Where do i find the brick piles downtown?

10 Likes

orders just came out, so in 30 minutes we will start getting opinions (the big cases) they should come out every ten minutes after they start…

(orders are the court approving and denying motions or denying to hear cases altogether, they deny to hear the vast majority of cases)

1 Like

aroused my body is ready GIF

2 Likes

Wait, this is really happening? Now?

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

1 Like

Fuck…

here we go batman GIF

3 Likes

I predict a summer of “Fiery but peaceful protests”

3 Likes

In for the tolerant left to burn the country down also to the see if our 2nd amendment will be decimated!

3 Likes

remember tho - there is no way to tell which opinions come out today and which come out on thursday, so it might be happening and it might not…

I have my county clerk on speed dial. If they rule in favor of concealed carry in NY I’m calling them as soon as the ruling comes down to ask them how to apply for one cause at that point I can’t be denied. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sad Peanut Butter GIF by For Everest

1 Like

first opinion, Marietta Memorial v Davita - some health insurance/dialysis case, vote was 7-2 (kagan and sotomayor dissent);

has something to do with medicare secondary payers, aint nobody got time for that…

Booooooo!!!

Show me the hood stuff, baby!

Should be the sheriff’s office