Scout leader/cop charged with raping boy.

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/34678368/olmsted-falls-auxiliary-police-officer-charged-with-rape

Volunteer Olmsted Falls officer, Boy Scouts leader 'involved in multiple rapes'

OLMSTED FALLS, OH (WOIO) - A former Boy Scout leader and Olmsted Falls auxiliary police officer has been charged with rape.

Olmsted Falls police arrested Aaron Robertson, 28, Monday afternoon. Police Chief William Traine said investigators believe there were at least 10 incidents.

"When something like this happens it's devastating, not just to the Boy Scouts, but to the other children, to future children that want to go into the Boy Scouts. You hear those stories and they don't go away," said Traine.

Roberson volunteered with the Olmsted Falls Police Department for five years. Traine stripped him of the title Monday.

Larry Lasky said he'd lived next door to the Robertson family for 13 years. He said he believed Roberston had been involved with the Boy Scouts the entire time.

"I would hear about them doing things with the Boy Scouts, and I always thought that was a good thing," Lasky said.

Traine said it is an active investigation that began with a tip from child protective services. He believes the majority of the incidents occurred in Olmsted Falls. He said investigators are still working to figure out if more children were victimized.

"Right now there is one victim, but there is the possibility there are more victims," said Traine.

Police ask the public to reach out, 440-235-1234, if they know anyone victimized by Robertson.

Image result for Aaron Robertson

execution if true

This was the Boy scouts? Sounds more like Webloes.

Enjoy life in prison... I'm sure the cops and cons will make it memorable 

opieandjimmy - At least the kid got a merit badge
Thaaaaaat's fucked up

eubie5 -
Thaaaaaat's fucked up

It would only be fucked up if the kid didn't get the badge.

Ive always said never trust a volunteer firefighter or cop. Every single one I've known has been a weird fucking guy.

LFTM - 
eubie5 -
Thaaaaaat's fucked up

It would only be fucked up if the kid didn't get the badge.

Ive always said never trust a volunteer firefighter or cop. Every single one I've known has been a weird fucking guy.

The two fire department volunteers in my hometown are the reason I agree with you. One turned out to be an arsonist, the other defrauded his grandparents out of their savings. Its a weirdo magnet for sure.