Scraped an old nail. Am I died?

Accidentally kicked back into an exposed nail on a fence. It wasn't really visibly rusty, just old. The nail scraped some skin off my heel but barely bled (blood just filled the area where the skin was scraped, didn't drip off). Everything I can find on the net basically says if you look at a rusty nail the wrong way, you need to get to a hospital because you're going to die.

Anyone have experience with this? I'd appreciate it.

NB4: RIP, bad aids

When did you last get a tetanus shot? Phone Post 3.0

Probably ten years ago.

Get ur tetanus shot Phone Post 3.0

Go get the shot. Also watch for red streaks.

If its just a small scrape that doesn't need to be sewn up or deep cleaned, you can just pop into an urgent care. If you get a fever or red streaks you should already be in an ER.

That's the play here, but do what you want. Phone Post 3.0

Tetanus is more likely to be a result of a puncture wound than a scrape/cut wound. It has something to do with lack of oxygen in a deep puncture wound. You probably should get a shot though just to be safe.

Not only would you died but, as a neggar, you would have Hell to look forward to.

Get the shot.

Don't listen to these pussies. Clean it with rock salt, wrap it with an oily rag, and go drink some whisky. Phone Post 3.0

dipsheet - Not only would you died but, as a neggar, you would have Hell to look forward to.

Get the shot.

Good point. I'm not ready to meet neggar satan.

Thanks guys

I think you'll be alright. Tetanus is very rare these days.

No harm in seeing the doc though and you should update your shots. Phone Post 3.0

Waiting to get poked with a fuckin needle right now because of you assholes. Will this affect my gains? Phone Post 3.0

Onikage - Waiting to get poked with a fuckin needle right now because of you assholes. Will this affect my gains? Phone Post 3.0
Huge gains Phone Post 3.0

Ridgeback -

Better go to the doctor to get your shot.  It isn't worth having lockdick.  

Lockdick? Like your dick stays super firm in place??? Like permanent boner????? That sounds GREAT.

looks for rusty nails Phone Post 3.0

I had something simliar happen to me a month ago.  Was super paranoid for a few days but I lived.  

They did everything they could at the minute clinic but it turns out I am in fact died. I'm using Jesus' wifi but he might catch on... Phone Post 3.0

Tetanus shot?

Are you sure you want to buy into what big pharma is selling?

when I was a kid we used to play with rusty nails all the time. Those of us who survived seem to be just fine.

You are a pussy Phone Post 3.0