Scrapper book?

I haven't been lurking around these parts in ages. Last time I was here though I seem to remember some talk about the possibility of Scrapper doing a book for those of us too skint to afford to buy Mod 1. Was this just a rumour or is there going to be a book at some point?

I can't speak for Scrapper, but I haven't seen anything on here or on his site about a book. He does supply a book with the MOD-1 which helps to illustrate the excercises. If you cannot afford the MOD-1, you should look on his website; there are some good free routines there. If you can afford the MOD-1, you should really consider buying it. Unless you are in stellar shape, there should be enough material there to keep you busy for a long time. It's a good deal any way you cut it.

Wiggy, Taku, and I are putting our collective training heads together for a book that will be ready in the near future. I'm also going to release a bodyweight "only" book and Taku and I are coming out with an instructional video showing different exercises that can be utilized with his Intervals.

The instructional video that comes with the Mod. 1 is also getting formatted to DVD and will be ready in the next few weeks. I'm also getting the original Volume 1 tapes re-edited and re-released on DVD.

Should be a kickass year for training!

SCRAP

That's great news!! I can't wait!

thanks bro

I'd buy the video though. Unless things are super tight. Think how much people spend on rent, food, etc. Getting a training program that works is worth the money, ten times over.

If you build it, we will buy

"Taku and I are coming out with an instructional video showing different exercises that can be utilized with his Intervals."

Sounds good. I have always been limited to Burpees and Mountain Climbers for Taku's Intervals. It will be good to see some new exercises :). Will this be a video or DVD?

Yours,
Beev

I'm probably going to shoot for DVD first since I'm getting more and more requests for that format.

SCRAP

Sounds good.

Yours,
Beev