Scrapper Workout Number 3?

I'm just wondering if any of you can post Scrapper's third workout routine?

it's normally at http://www.webfects.com/hea/routine.htm , but that site is down right now.

here's the workout from my files-

---

Hello and welcome to the third installment in the Bodyweight Workout Series. If you have never done any of the these workouts, I highly suggest that you
start with the first one and move up to this one. For those of you that have done the past workouts, congratulations! I have been running my Basic Training
workout classes for over a year now and things are going great. It is my goal to have these classes offered to the public within the next month or so. I have taken the format of the workout from the classes that I run on base. right now, there are about 55 people that come to my classes regularly. most of them come at 0530 in the morning to listen to me tell them how out of shape they are. if they can do the workouts, you can too. These exercises are based on what I did in Navy Diver training and the time I spent with the S.E.A.L.s. All in all, I
spent 10 years as a Diver with 4 of those years with the S.E.A.L.s. Some of the other exercises I have gotten from my instructor, Egan Inoue.

These exercises are designed to make your body harder, not necessarily bigger. What can you expect from these workouts? Muscular definition, endurance, fat loss,
the list goes on. While I enjoy doing these workouts, I know that they are not for everyone. Some of my best friends, here in Hawaii and on Submissionfighting.com,
love to lift weights. HEAVY WEIGHTS. To each their own. Whatever you have to do to keep yourself in shape, do it.

Before we start the workout, I would like to ask two things from you. I am sending you this program so that you can start, or continue, your journey towards personal fitness. If you do decide to use this, or any other program that I have written up, it would be
great if you could send me a small donation. Anything less than $10 would be perfect. Part of the proceeds from these workouts will go into the making of a video. I am trying to keep production costs low so that I can keep the video price low as well. Part of the money that comes from the video sales will go to sponsoring an amatuer fighter. Since I am living in Hawaii, it will probably be a fighter from here, but
it could be someone from the forum as well. Any thoughts?

The second thing I am asking for is a write up. If you start using any of these programs and it has a positive impact on your life, please drop me a paragraph or so about it. As I said, I am going to be offering this program out in town and people will have to pay to come. The classes will be 1 hour long and will be held 5 days a week. A good write up from someone that has gotten something out of the workouts can go a long way.

The donations are not mandatory in any way. I am, by no means, trying to rip anyone off. I am only asking for the donations so that I can continue to offer things to the Forum. If you dont want to send anything, dont. If you do, thats great.

I am always available to answer emails and ICQ messages as well as AOL Instant Messenger. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me and I will try to find an answer for you. Here is a list of ways to contact me:

In closing, I would like to thank some of the people that have helped me achieve what,
and who I am, today:

My wife and family. Egan and Enson Inoue, who never made me do anything that they werent willing to do first. My friends and fellow fighters at Grappling Unlimited. Friends and fellow fighters at www.submissionfighting.com. Tony Blauer. The participants in my classes. TJ Thompson. All the people that supported me for my fight at the superbrawl.
Scott Sonnon and The Grapplers Toolbox, and any others I might be forgetting.

Enough baby talk. Lets get to PT.

SAME FORMAT AS BEFORE. ALL EXERCISES WILL BE EXPLAINED AT THE END OF THE TEXT.

WARM UP:

JUMPING JACKS (4 ct)25

PUSHUPS (4 ct)10

BOOTSTRAPPERS (4ct)15

JUMPING JACKS (4 ct)25

PUSHUPS (4 ct)10

BOOTSTRAPPERS (4ct)15

JUMPING JACKS (4 ct)25

PUSHUPS (4 ct)10

BOOTSTRAPPERS (4ct)15

JUMPING JACKS (4 ct)25

PUSHUPS (4 ct)10

BOOTSTRAPPERS (4ct)15

YOU SHOULD HAVE A SWEAT BEADING ON YOUR FOREHEAD BY NOW. STRETCH YOURSELF OUT. START
WITH YOUR LEGS AND WORK UP TO YOUR ARMS AND SHOULDERS. ALWAYS WARM UP BEFORE YOU
STRETCH. TAKE ABOUT 4-5 MINUTES TO GET A GOOD STRETCH.

UPPER BODY WORKOUT:

PUSHUPS (4 ct)10

DIVE BOMBERS (2ct)10

GRAPPLING UNLIMITED PUSHUPS100

SUN GODS (4ct)10 EACH DIRECTION

MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS (4ct) 20

BOOTSTRAPPERS (4ct)20

DIVE BOMBERS (2ct)10

PUSHUPS (4ct)10

SUN GODS10 each direction

MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS (4ct)20

"MY COUNT PUSHUPS"10

SUN GODS10 each direction

LOWER BODY WORKOUT:

SHOOTFIGHTER SQUATS (2ct)25

BOOTSTRAPPER (4ct)20

WIDE LEG SQUATS (2ct)20

LUNGES (2ct)10 each leg

SHOOTFIGHTER SQUATS (2ct) 25

BOOTSTRAPPERS (4ct)20

LUNGES (2ct)10 each leg

DIVE BOMBER PUSHUPS (2ct)10

BOOTSTRAPPERS (4ct)20

WIDE LEG SQUATS (2ct)20

BOOTSTRAPPERS (4ct)20

WIDE LEG SQUATS (2ct)20

BOOTSTRAPPERS (4ct)20

PUSHUPS (4ct)10

WIDE LEG SQUATS (2ct)25

BOOTSTRAPPERS (4ct)30

AB WORKOUT:

FLUTTER KICKS (4ct)50

6 INCH CRUNCHES (2ct)50

GOOD MORNINGS (2ct)25

6 INCH CRUNCHES (2ct)50

FLUTTER KICKS (4 ct)50

ROLL OVER ON YOUR STOMACH AND STRETCH YOUR ABS OUT

WHILE YOURE ON YOUR STOMACH.......

PUSHUPS (4ct)15

BOOTSTRAPPERS (4ct)20

BACK ON YOUR BUTT:

YUHAS (4ct)20

SIT AND TUCKS (4ct)10 each side

YUHAS (4ct)20

YUHAS (4ct)20

ROLL OVER ON YOUR STOMACH AND STRETCH YOUR ABS OUT

WHILE YOURE ON YOUR STOMACH.......

DIVE BOMBER PUSHUPS (2ct)10

BOOTSTRAPPERS (4ct)20

BACK ON YOUR BUTT:

HALF CRUNCHES (4ct)20

RUSSIAN TWISTS (4ct)20

HALF CRUNCHES (4ct)25

RUSSIAN TWISTS (4ct)25

HALF CRUNCHES (4ct)30

RUSSIAN TWISTS (4ct)30

BACK ON YOUR STOMACH, AND STRETCH THOSE ABS GOOD.

ONE LAST SET OF EXERCISES TO FINISH THE WORKOUT STRONG....

JUMPING JACKS (4ct)10

PUSHUPS (4ct)10

BOOTSTRAPPERS (4ct)20

6 INCH CRUNCHES (2ct)25

JUMPING JACKS (4ct)10

DIVE BOMBERS (2ct)10

WIDE LEG SQUATS (2ct)20

YUHAS (4ct)25

JUMPING JACKS (4ct)10

"MY COUNT PUSHUPS"10

LUNGES (2ct)10 each leg

FLUTTER KICKS (4ct)25

BOOTSTRAPPERS (4CT)25

OK. YOU ARE FINISHED. FOR SOME OF YOU, THIS MAY SEEM LIKE A TON OF EXERCISES. FOR OTHERS,
IT MIGHT NOT SEEM LIKE THAT MUCH. I THOUGHT BACK AND WROTE DOWN WHAT I USUALLY DO FOR
ONE OF MY CLASSES WHEN I AM FEELING REALLY GOOD. IF YOU DIDNT COMPLETE THE WHOLE WORKOUT,
THATS OK. WORK UP TO FINISHING THE WHOLE THING. HAVE A BOTTLE OF WATER WITH YOU WHEN YOU
DO THE WORKOUTS AS WELL. THIS CUTS DOWN ON "I NEED TO GO GET A DRINK OF WATER" BREAKS AND
KEEPS YOUR FOCUS ON THE WORKOUT INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR AN EXCUSE TO STOP.

NOW LETS GET SOME OF THESE EXERCISES EXPLAINED SO YOU CAN START PT'ING.

***EXERCISES EXPLAINED***

ANYTIME YOU SEE THIS: (4CT) AFTER AND EXERCISE, IT MEANS THAT THE EXERCISE IS DONE
IN A FOUR COUNT MANNER. IF YOU SEE THIS: (2CT) IT MEANS THAT THE EXERCISE IS DONE IN A
TWO COUNT MANNER. SIMPLE ENOUGH, RIGHT?

JUMPING JACKS. IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DO JUMPING JACKS, YOU HAVE PROBLEMS. ONE
THING YOU MIGHT HAVE NOTICED IS THAT AFTER THE JUMPING JACKS, YOU SEE THIS: (4CT).
THIS MEANS THAT THE JUMPING JACKS ARE DONE IN A 4 COUNT MANNER. YOU WILL COUNT
LIKE THIS: OPEN YOUR LEGS AND PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER OVER YOUR HEAD, THATS 1.
BRING YOUR LEGS TOGETHER AND HANDS AT YOUR SIDES, THATS 2. LEGS APART, HANDS OVER
YOUR HEAD, THATS 3. LEGS TOGETHER, HANDS AT YOUR SIDES, THATS 1. AND 2, 3, 4 AND
SO ON. GOT IT? GOOD.

PUSHUPS. (4CT) PLACE YOUR HANDS ON THE GROUND RIGHT BELOW YOUR PECS ABOUT SHOULDER
WIDTH APART. KEEP YOUR BACK STRAIGHT AND YOUR LEGS LOCKED. LOWER YOUR BODY UNTIL
YOUR CHEST TOUCHES THE GROUND, THATS 1. COME BACK UP, THATS 2. LOWER IT TO THE
GROUND AGAIN, THATS 3. BACK UP, AND THATS 1 REP. (so, 10 four count pushups comes
out to 20, two count pushups)

MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS. (4CT) KEEP YOUR BODY IN THE UPRIGHT PUSHUP POSITION. BRING
YOUR LEFT LEG UP UNTIL YOUR KNEE TOUCHES YOUR CHEST. THATS 1. PUT IT BACK DOWN
NEXT TO YOUR RIGHT FOOT AND BRING YOUR RIGHT KNEE UP TO YOUR CHEST. THATS 2. LEFT
KNEE TO YOUR CHEST AGAIN. THATS 3. RIGHT KNEE TO YOUR CHEST. THATS 1. REPEAT AND
THATS 2, 3, 4, ETC...GET IT? GOOD.

DIVE BOMBERS. (2CT) ASSUME THE REGULAR PUSHUP POSITION. WALK YOUR FEET UP ABOUT
1 FOOT CLOSER TOWARDS YOUR HANDS. PUT YOUR BUTT IN THE AIR AND YOUR HEAD DOWN.
GO DOWN, MOVE YOUR BODY IN AN ARC. IMAGINE A SPOT BETWEEN YOUR HANDS AND ARCH
YOUR BODY PAST IT UNTIL YOUR HEAD IS UP AND YOUR HIPS ARE ON THE GROUND. THATS
1 COUNT. REVERSE THE PROCESS UNTIL YOU ARE IN THE STARTING POSITION. THATS 1.
REPEAT. THATS 2, 3, 4, ETC...

GRAPPLING UNLIMITED PUSHUPS. ASSUME THE PUSHUP POSITION. GO DOWN UNTIL YOUR BODY
IS ON THE GROUND. KEEP YOUR ELBOWS CLOSE TO YOUR BODY AND LIFT YOURSELF ABOUT
6 INCHES OFF THE GROUND. THIS IS THE STARTING POSITION. DO NOT LET YOUR BODY TOUCH
THE GROUND. GO DOWN UNTIL YOUR CHEST TOUCHES THE GROUND, THATS 1. BOUNCE UP 6
INCHES AND BACK DOWN, THATS 2. 3, 4, 5...97, 98, 99, 100. GOT IT? GOOD. THESE ARE
NAMED GRAPPLING UNLIMITED PUSHUPS BECAUSE I NEVER SAW THEM UNTIL I STARTED TRAINING
AT GRAPPLING UNLIMITED. =)

SUN GODS. (4CT) STAND UP AND PUT YOUR ARMS STRAIGHT OUT TO THE SIDES AT A 90 DEGREE
ANGLE TO YOUR BODY. NOW, MOVE YOUR ARMS SO THAT YOU ARE MAKING 6 INCH CIRCLES WITH
THE TIPS OF YOUR FINGERS. WHEN YOU MAKE ONE CIRCLE, THATS 1. WHEN YOU MAKE ANOTHER
CIRCLE, THATS 2. MAKE ANOTHER, THATS 3. MAKE ANOTHER, AND THATS 1 REP. WHEN YOU DO
THE PROPER AMOUNT, LETS SAY 10, THEN YOU PUT YOUR HANDS OUT STRAIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.
START AGAIN. WHEN YOU FINISH THOSE, PUT YOUR HANDS STRAIGHT UP OVER YOUR HEAD. PUMP 'EM
OUT. GOOD LITTLE SHOULDER EXERCISE.

"MY COUNT PUSHUPS" (2CT) ASSUME THE PUSHUP POSITION. BEND YOUR ARMS UNTIL YOUR CHEST
IS A FEW INCHES FROM THE GROUND. SLOWLY COUNT TO 10. COME UP, AND THATS 1 REP. CONTINUE
UNTIL YOU REACH THE PROPER AMOUNT. IF YOU CAN'T KEEP ON YOUR TOES, DO THEM ON YOUR KNEES.

SHOOTFIGHTERS. (2CT) MOST PEOPLE WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU SHOULD NEVER BEND YOUR KNEES
PAST 90 DEGREES WHEN DOING SQUATS. I AGREE, WHEN YOU ARE USING WEIGHTS. IF YOU
ARE JUST SQUATING BODY WEIGHT, I FEEL THAT YOU CAN GO A LITTLE FURTHER. IF YOU
HAVE BAD KNEES OR BACK, GRAB SOMETHING THAT CAN ASSIST YOU UNTIL YOU CAN DO
THE SQUATS UNASSISTED. IF YOU CANNOT GO ALL THE WAY DOWN, GO DOWN UNTIL YOUR
LEGS ARE AT 90 DEGREES. I CALL THESE SQUATS SHOOTFIGHTING SQUATS BECAUSE I GOT
THEM FROM A SHOOTFIGHTING INSTRUCTOR. DUH! THEY ARE A GOOD WORKOUT BECAUSE YOU
ARE NOT ONLY WORKING YOUR LEGS, BUT YOUR BALANCE AS WELL. THEY ARE DONE LIKE
THIS...START WITH YOUR LEGS ABOUT SHOULDER WIDTH APART, ARMS BENT SO THAT YOUR
HANDS ARE NEXT TO CHEST. (ELBOWS BACK SO YOU DONT LOOK LIKE SOME FOOL CHICKEN!)
WHEN YOU GO DOWN, COME UP ONTO THE BALLS OF YOUR FEET, SWING YOUR ARMS SO THAT
YOUR HANDS ALMOST TOUCH THE GROUND, TOUCH YOUR ASS TO YOUR HEELS (IF YOU CAN)
AND THEN COME UP. SWINGING THE ARMS IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE IT ADDS A LITTLE MORE
TO THE WORKOUT. DO THEM SLOW SO THAT YOU DO NOT BOUNCE AT THE BOTTOM AND
POTENTIALLY MESS YOUR KNEES UP. IT TAKES SOME PRACITCE, BUT I HAVE YET TO MEET
A MAN OR WOMAN THAT HASN'T GOTTEN SOMETHING OUT OF THESE. ALSO MAKE SURE YOU KEEP YOUR
BACK STRAIGHT. A SLIGHT BEND AT THE WAIST IS OK, BUT DO NOT ROUND THE BACK!

BOOTSTRAPPERS. (4CT) BEND DOWN UNTIL YOUR ASS TOUCHES YOUR HEELS, BUT MAKE SURE YOUR
HEELS ARE OFF THE GROUND. PUT YOUR HANDS ABOUT A FOOT OUT IN FRONT OF YOUR TOES AND
MAKE SURE YOUR KNEES ARE INSIDE YOUR ELBOWS. STRAIGHTEN OUT YOUR LEGS UNTIL YOUR HEELS
TOUCH THE GROUND THATS 1. BRING YOUR ASS BACK DOWN TILL IT TOUCHES YOUR HEELS, THATS 2.
BACK UP AGAIN, THATS 3. ASS BACK DOWN TO YOUR HEELS, AND THATS 1 REP. KEEP IT A NICE
FLUID MOTION AND TRY NOT TOO BOUNCE AT THE BOTTOM. GOOD QUAD/HAMSTRING WORKOUT.

WIDE LEG SQUATS. (2CT) PUT YOUR LEGS A LITTLE WIDER THAN SHOULD WIDTH APART, AND
POINT YOUR TOES SLIGHTLY OUTWARDS. NOW GO DOWN UNTIL YOUR HAMSTRINGS ARE PARALLEL
TO THE GROUND, THEN COME BACK UP. THATS 1 REP.

LUNGES. (2CT) STEP OUT WITH YOUR LEFT FOOT. NOW, LOWER YOUR RIGHT KNEE TO THE GROUND.
MAKE SURE THAT YOUR LEFT SHIN IS STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN, AND THAT YOUR KNEE IS DIRECTLY
OVER YOUR ANKLE. IF YOUR KNEE IS TOO FAR FORWARD, YOU CAN PUT TOO MUCH PRESSURE ON YOUR
KNEECAP. TOO FAR BACK AND YOU WONT GET A GOOD WORKOUT. NOW THAT YOU HAVE THE POSITION
CORRECT, LOWER YOUR KNEE TO THE GROUND AND COME BACK UP. THATS 1 REP. BE SURE TO KEEP
YOUR BACK STRAIGHT.

FLUTTER KICKS. (4CT) FLUTTER KICKS ARE DONE WITH YOU ON YOUR BACK, HANDS UNDER YOUR BUTT,
FEET 6 INCHES OFF THE GROUND, RAISE YOUR RIGHT LEG UNTIL YOUR FOOT IS DIRECTLY OVER
YOUR ABS (1) AS YOU LOWER IT BACK DOWN YOU WILL BE BRINGING YOUR LEFT FOOT UP (2),
RIGHT FOOT UP (3), LEFT FOOT UP (4). THATS 1 REP. IT WILL LOOK LIKE YOU WOULD BE KICKING
IN A POOL. YOU MUST KEEP YOUR LEGS AS SLIGHTLY BENT AND YOUR TOES POINTED WHILE
DOING FLUTTER KICKS. KEEP YOUR HEAD OFF THE GROUND AS WELL.

6 INCH CRUNCHES. (2CT) LAY FLAT ON YOUR BACK, WITH YOUR HANDS UNDER YOUR BUTT. BRING YOUR
HEAD OFF THE GROUND. NOW, KEEPING YOUR FEET 6 INCHES OFF THE GROUND, BRING YOUR SHOULDERS
UP TOWARDS THE SKY AND CRUNCH THEM TOWARDS YOUR HIPS. THATS 1 REP. KEEP YOUR FEET AND
HEAD OFF THE GROUND TILL YOU ARE DONE.

GOOD MORNINGS. LAY FLAT ON YOUR BACK. HANDS UNDER YOUR BUTT. KEEP YOUR FEET 6 INCHES
OFF THE GROUND AND YOUR LEGS STRAIGHT. OPEN YOUR LEGS AS FAR AS YOU CAN. THATS 1.
CLOSE THEM AND REPEAT. THATS 2, 3, ETC...KEEP YOUR HEAD OFF THE GROUND. (CHIN
ON YOUR CHEST)

YUHAS. (4CT) THESE ARE CALLED YUHAS AFTER THE STRONGMAN FROM FINLAND THAT FOUGHT IN
THE SUPERBRAWL THAT I WAS IN. I SAW HIM DOING THESE AND LOOKED BACK ABOUT 10 MINUTES
LATER AND HE WAS STILL DOING THEM. SIT ON YOUR BUTT AND LEAN ABOUT HALFWAY BACK. MAKE
SURE YOUR ABS ARE TIGHT. PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD. NOW, BRING YOUR LEFT KNEE UP
TO YOUR CHEST AND TOUCH IT WITH YOUR RIGHT ELBOW, THATS 1. BRING YOUR RIGHT KNEE UP TO
YOUR CHEST AND TOUCH IT WITH YOUR LEFT ELBOW, THATS 2. LEFT KNEE TO CHEST WITH RIGHT
ELBOW TOUCHING, THATS 3. RIGHT KNEE TO CHEST WITH LEFT ELBOW TOUCHING, THATS 1 REP.
NICE LITTLE AB BURN.

SIT AND TUCKS. (4CT) FROM A SITTING POSITION, LEAN BACK A LITTLE AND SUPPORT YOURSELF
WITH YOUR ARMS. PICK YOUR FEET UP OFF THE GROUND, AND STRAIGHTEN YOUR LEGS OUT.
THIS WILL BE A FOUR COUNT EXERCISE SO THE FIRST COUNT WILL BE TO BRING YOUR FEET
IN TOWARDS YOUR CHEST (1) THEN STRAIGHTEN YOUR LEGS BACK OUT, DO NOT LET YOUR
FEET TOUCH THE GROUND, (2) FEET TOWARDS YOUR CHEST AGAIN (3) FEET BACK OUT
STRAIGHT (4) THATS 1 REP. SIT AND TUCKS ON EA/ CHEEK ARE DONE THE SAME WAY, BUT
YOU ARE SITTING ON ONE OF YOUR BUTT CHEEKS.

HALF CRUNCHES. (4CT) SIT ON YOUR BUTT AND LEAN HALFWAY BACK. MAKE SURE YOUR ABS ARE
TIGHT AND YOUR BACK IS STRAIGHT. HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD. NOW, JUST CRUNCH YOUR SHOULDERS
TOWARDS YOUR HIPS UNTIL YOUR ABS CANT CONTRACT ANYMORE, THATS 1. GO BACK TO THE STARTING
POSITION WITH YOUR BACK STRAIGHT AND YOUR ABS TIGHT, THATS 2. CRUNCH DOWN AGAIN, THATS 3.
BACK TO STARTING, THATS 1 REP.

RUSSIAN TWISTS. (4CT) SIT ON YOUR BUTT AND LEAN HALFWAY BACK. MAKE SURE YOUR ABS ARE
TIGHT AND YOUR BACK IS STRAIGHT. PUT BOTH HANDS JUST IN FRONT OF YOUR STOMACH. NOW,
ROTATE YOUR SHOULDERS AND TOUCH THE GROUND NEXT TO YOUR LEFT BUTT CHEEK WITH YOUR LEFT
HAND, THATS 1. ROTATE YOUR SHOULDERS AND TOUCH THE GROUND NEXT TO YOUR RIGHT CHEEK WITH
YOUR RIGHT HAND, THATS 2. LEFT HAND TO LEFT CHEEK GROUND, THATS 3. RIGHT HAND TO RIGHT
CHEEK GROUND, THATS 1 REP. MAKE SURE YOU KEEP YOUR BACK STRAIGHT AND YOUR HEAD UP. THE
KEY IS MAKING SURE YOUR SHOULDERS ROTATE EACH TIME SO YOU GET A GOOD BURN IN YOUR ABS.

THATS IT. HAVE FUN WITH THE WORKOUT, FEEL FREE TO MODIFY IT TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS AND
REMEMBER TO KEEP AT IT UNTIL YOU CAN DO THE WHOLE THING. TAKE BREAKS DURING THE WORKOUT
AS NEEDED, BUT NOT TOO LONG. JUST ENOUGH TO CATCH YOUR BREATH.

Hot damn, I remember skimming through it a while ago, but reading that made me cringe all over again.

Thanks for posting it.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!

Never never never!

I got sore just from reading that.

ttt for printing later.

I'll think i'll do the pushups each with a clap instead ;) j/k

Fish: Where the fuck are the pullups brother? Not enough in the first workout and NONE in the third? Whats up with that?

-doug-

Just add your own into the #1 mang.

I went from barely being able to do the 1 to 2 pyramid in the first workout to being able to pound out pullups up to 5 and back down.

Not much but in comparison I'm quite proud of myself.

I told you already! After I wrote the first workout I had planned on continuing the increase in pullups with the second and third. People started emailing me and saying they didnt' have access to pullup bars. I just left them out of the second one and told people to increase the reps from the first workout.

You have the tapes so you know that all the workouts on the second video are filled with pullups. Quit eyeballing my ass as I run by the camera and start doing the exercises!

SCRAP

I have nightmares about the guy in the speedo, speaking of looking at ass.

Well...i dont have access to a pullup bar so, think of something!

;)

-doug-

"I have nightmares about the guy in the speedo,
speaking of looking at ass. "

...and I thought I was the only one...

"Well...i dont have access to a pullup bar so, think
of something!"

Ha! I actually bought a pull-up bar to finally be able
to do the complete workout 1.

If a woman can do that then I'd like to hear your
excuse! ;-)

...and I won't even mention the problems I had
finding the right place for the bar and drilling the
holes...

Nicky.

You've been clowned by the weasel! Just go ahead and choke yourself, Doug.

SCRAP

archive please? what would you recommend for starting number of reps for pullups for this workout?

Just adding to demandango, but where would you stick in the pull-ups?
Would you just do them all at once, or would you spread it out through the workout like the push-ups are?

that was my next question... where do the pullups go...

Adding pullups would depend on how many you can do now. Start with 1 pullup and work up in pyramid fashion to 4-5 (or higher if you're able) and then back down to 1. You can also do a quick set of pullups every 4th-5th set of pushups, legs, and abs.

SCRAP

SCAPPER - u are da MAN!! i really appreciate what u have provided for so little next to nothing for free , i cant thank u nuff. i am really motivated to get back to training since i have run into some hard times and have not been able to do train or go to classes since about 3 wweeks adn looks like a nother month still then .

but for the present i want to continue doing the body weight excercises , i will prolly throw in to "weight" days at the gym that my job has for squats n deadlifts.

thannks again man :)