SCREAMING EAGLE JUDO AND JIU JITSU

Ladies and Gentleman welcome to the SCREAMING EAGELS JUDO AND JIU-JITSU OPEN. For the first time ever (or at least to my knowledge) in the area of Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, Georgia, Mississippi, Missouri, and Illinois competitors can compete in Judo or Jiu-Jitsu. This is a tournament that we are going to run every 4 months. We will be having Judo, Jiu-Jitsu (GI and NO GI) and if enough are interested we will have a Absolute division. Currently, there will be 3 full Judo competition areas and 4 Jiu-Jitsu competition areas. Additionally Lowell Slaven will be running a Coaches Certification on Friday and Saturday night, and Fred Barnett will be offering local referee certification Saturday morning at 8am.

For more information or registration please visit www.cmmaa.com

THE SAINT

John,

Does everyone that competes have to register with a judo org? or just the judo?

Yes everyone must have valid usja/usjf/usa judo card. It is much like USA Wrestlings grappling tournament which requires you to have USA Wrestling Insurance to compete. Right now I am trying to get these different bodies to allow competitors to compete with one insurance card.

Anyway sorry, not everyone is in the army with free medical.

THE SAINT

LOL, I understand bro. We need to get them anyway so no big deal

John,

Excellent plan, sounds like it should be a blast.  It is great way to bring up the level of fighters in the area collectively.

Dave

How's it looking john? How many schools are coming?

tttt

Who's going?