Screenshots From School Video Show Cowardly Cops Waiting Outisde For 58 Minutes While Gunman Killed Kids!

Arrest this fuckers!

3 Likes

FTFY

3 Likes

What a disaster.

The Chief who gave the stand down order was never investigated at all. Probably has nothing to do with him being Mexican.

2 Likes

Fucking cowards.

3 Likes

Well was there fire shots going off while they waited?

Because there’s rumors that supposedly the shooter was barricaded …if the officers believed he was barricaded , and there weren’t any shots going off , then I can’t blame them

How the hell didn’t a few of the cops just say “fuck this” and go in like some cowboys?

9 Likes

Easier said that done …this is not a movie …risking your life , knowing you yourself have a family , is not something you just say “fuck it, let’s do it” ….if they believed the subject was barricaded , then the smart thing would be to hold your position and bring in some negotiator or family member …BUT, if shots are being fired in the classroom, then yes, you go in with guns blazing

1 Like

Everyone’s Mexican here. There’s an incredible amount of corruption near me. Im not that close to Uvalde but close enough smell the bullshit.

5 Likes

You’re a pussy.

Edit… Didn’t make it all the way. Ended your post ok… Apologies

1 Like

Faggot

2 Likes

Its little kids we are talking about my friend, I think that makes it an easy decision espeically for LE.

4 Likes

Absolutely , if shots are being fired …but if he’s barricaded , you always try to negotiate the release of the captives , if that seems like it’s not going to go, then you go in and engage the bad guy

Actual footage of the cops waiting outside

6 Likes

Or a law enforcement official in Texas

2 Likes

Yes. Parents said they heard shots the entire time

The suspect was “barricaded” with wounded children and teachers. If he is preventing you from rendering aid, he is still an active shooter. You kill him. End of story. Allowing kids to bleed to death while you attempt to negotiate is not smart, it’s cowardly.

18 Likes

He’s not the chief he was just the school police chief without tactical command. Nobody had to listen to him. The cops could have gone in at any time. I think they used him as an excuse not to go in.

Not saying I like him either. The whole thing is a clusterfuck of ineptitude.

Andy Griffith Vintage GIF

2 Likes

There is no excuse. He’s barricaded? So fucking what. Throw some flash bangs or CS gas in the window and go in. Are you risking your life? Sure as fuck are. But that why you signed up. Risk a lot to save a lot.

9 Likes

its almost impossible to believe that we are still hearing details that completely discount everything we have been told up to this point.

i cant remember - has an outside agency taken over the investigation?

4 Likes