Screenshots From School Video Show Cowardly Cops Waiting Outisde For 58 Minutes While Gunman Killed Kids!

Good thing the Supreme Court bailed out cops as not having any actually duty to protect and serve.

3 Likes

That is why it took former SF to break command and force entry.
With more training, they know when to make decisions in the field, it is about mission objective and completing the task using logic and skill.

People used to use the term hero for people who step up instinctively when needed. I wish we hadn’t watered down even the word.

The local “school cops” I think more then likely used the school drills held earlier as part of his town council seat political run more then taking it with the seriousness meant with the funds for the drills.

Training and table linen.

3 Likes

hypothetically if a cop just bust in to that room, and kids die in that firefight, would that cop be liable for their deaths?

1 Like

They were already responsible for every person who died when they retreated in the hallway giving him access to the kids.

These officers are the perfect example that shows why the 2nd amendment is so important.

5 Likes

As Jinx said about how people in a group will not usually step up unless trained to react or born that way. I think this goes with firearms as well. You still have a community in Texas full of guns and everyone did nothing.

I am not wanting to get into the 2nd, I am just saying that sometimes with fewer gun cultures the people with the guns are expected to use them for others.
Like in Canada, I am not allowed to carry and if someone starts shooting at me I expect someone to show up and do their job since they are allowed to carry.

Canada is having a investigation right now into 22 deaths by a guy in a fake cop car right now though that shows how fucking retarded our cops are as well. All of the (former military) cops were pleading to superiors to let them hunt the killer down.

1 Like

There has to be more to this that we aren’t aware of yet. It really is unfathomable that a group of over 5 men are in a school armed with weapons, knowing full well there’s an armed intruder shooting kids yet they’re too scared to go in? There has to be more, I really hope there’s more.

3 Likes

I think the one photo says a lot, you have two cops. One with a shield protecting his legs and the other exposing a couple fingers to the perp.

These body positions do not indicate that they were under threat where this photo was taken. If it was close to the room the shield would be up or the officer down behind it. The other corner would have had a officer actually using the right handed shooter corner position.

If you have a dozen cops I would expect them to rotate on the those corners but keep the coverage every second down the hall. Surely, some of these twats can use a rifle left handed. That is why the shield is on that corner.

3 Likes

Horribly tragic outcome and i am not sure if it was caused more by cowardice or incompetence. Makes me think back to my own childhood and elementary school and i can only imagine how horrifying the whole situation must have been for those poor children trapped inside those classrooms without any help. Makes me sick to my stomach.

5 Likes

Both.

4 Likes

Their punishment is having to try and live with theirselves

1 Like

They probably see themselves as heroes.

2 Likes

I dunno if they see themselves as heroes but i am sure they have a list of excuses a mile long.

2 Likes

I totally agree. I have to watch what I click on when I see something about Uvalde because if whatever it is shows any photos of those innocent little kids that lost their lives I just about lose it. I wouldn’t even be able to live with myself if I was an officer on the scene that made a choice to do nothing.

2 Likes

That’s all well and good but that doesn’t hold water.

Execute the police that did nothing. If they resist, execute their families too.

Fast And Furious Oldschool GIF by The Fast Saga

Doubtful. Along with circling the wagons there’s a ton of blame being passed around.

1 Like

They don’t have jurisdiction to investigate. I think the DOJ is trying to do a review but they’re not getting cooperation

People of that town should just start picking these guys off one by one. Lying cowards.

4 Likes

Who is defending them? I haven’t seen anyone doing it, especially since more information has come out.

2 Likes