Screenshots From School Video Show Cowardly Cops Waiting Outisde For 58 Minutes While Gunman Killed Kids!

Doing the Lords work.

1 Like

Definition of superior firepower in one pic.
Wear yo mask yall

1 Like

Law enforcement authorities had enough officers on the scene of the Uvalde school massacre to have stopped the gunman three minutes after he entered the building, the Texas public safety chief testified Tuesday, pronouncing the police response an “abject failure.”

Eight minutes after the shooter entered the building, an officer reported that police had a “hooligan” crowbar that they could use to break down the classroom door, McCraw said. Nineteen minutes after the gunman entered, the first ballistic shield was brought into the building by police, the witness testified.

• Arredondo did not have a radio with him, confirming earlier news reports.
  • Police and sheriff’s radios did not work within the school; only the radios of Border Patrol agents on the scene worked inside the school, and even they did not work perfectly.
  • Some diagrams of the school that police were using to co-ordinate their response were wrong.
  • The classroom door could not be locked from the inside.
1 Like

They figured out how to stop school shootings. Rip down the school.

1 Like

What a heartbreaking tragedy.

Assigning blame and the subsequent quest for justice will keep some of the parents going for awhile. However for most of them, the despair will soon become debilitating depression since the blame on those cowards appears to be universal. I expect quite a few suicides all around.

I wonder if any of the parents restrained outside lost a child.

6 Likes

I can’t read about this shit any more.

Someone tag me when the cops start killing themselves or someone else does it for them.

3 Likes

I’m not relying on ppl like this to protect my family. I’ll keep my rifle thank you

1 Like

Are there any conspiracies going around about what really happened and why the cops backed down?

1 Like

At the risk of being “that guy”, not one f******* bill currently being proposed in congress addresses this epic failure.

3 Likes

A husband already had a heart attack and died the day after his wife was shot and killed inside the school.

3 Likes

Most will live just fine, and on the tax payer dime. They may even angle for a PTSD early retirement and early pension

2 Likes

This is the most detailed breakdown we’ve heard so far. Pretty much puts all of the blame on Arrendando. He’s gonna be thrown under the bus, as he should be

1 Like

At what point is it acceptable to leave the injured to die?

1 Like