Scroobius Pip is an expert..

BJTT-OGtripleOG - I made the thread because I feel like beyond the octagon is getting worse & this is its eventual replacement & there's a guy called scooby dooby dip giving promoting the sport I love. Phone Post 3.0

He knows what he's talking about, he's eloquent, intelligent, educated, and also happens to be a musician, what's the problem? What about him don't you like? His name? Or is he doing or saying something that's bad for the sport?

Every other person on this thread seems to think this is a good thing.

My cod geek, my point was who the fuck's this & why should I care? Already said he did a good job in the end but can't we do better? I really don't care that much but I don't want the sport pulling out of UK because no one gives a fuck. Phone Post 3.0

BJTT-OGtripleOG - My cod geek, my point was who the fuck's this & why should I care? Already said he did a good job in the end but can't we do better? I really don't care that much but I don't want the sport pulling out of UK because no one gives a fuck. Phone Post 3.0

You're confusing me dude, I already listed why I think you should care.

He knows what he's talking about, he's eloquent, intelligent, educated, well composed, brings in a audience that if not exposed to MMA by him might not otherwise care.

Good enough reasons you should care? What are you looking for in MMA personalities? Exclusively fighters?

BJTT-OGtripleOG - My cod geek, my point was who the fuck's this & why should I care? Already said he did a good job in the end but can't we do better? I really don't care that much but I don't want the sport pulling out of UK because no one gives a fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Just to follow up, I messaged Scroobius Pip and linked him this thread. He said I can pass this on:

"Feel free to let them know that Ive not missed a UFC event in 10 years (and only missed three of the facebook/fight pass prelims since they started doing them). Every fight night, fox card and pay per view.
I completed the Marc Goddard mma referee & judge seminar (joint top marks).
Ive rolled at 10th planet and my local gracie Barra (but, too be honest, that sounds better than it is. Touring means my matt time has dropped off an embarrassing amount).
I don't catch as much Bellator/Invicta/UK mma as I would like but I keep as up to date on them all as I can.
The reason I'm on this show is because I approached ZUFFA expressing concern for the lack of educational development for mma in the UK in recent years as I believe that, when education changes the perception of it to the mass audience, it can grow in the same way it has in the US and Brazil in recent years.
I have no fight experience at all.
But I am a long term and obsessed fan who, I feel, can more than hold my own in any MMA discussion.
So, yeah...THATS why some rapper is giving his opinion..."

Seems pretty qualified to me BJTT-OGtripleOG. Care or don't care, all I know is I'm stoked he's a fan and glad he gets to be in a role that lets him be a representative for our sport.

You're worried about the sport pulling out of the UK due to lack of interest yet you berate BT Sport's efforts of promotion and homegrown programs? Something their predecessor ESPN did SFA of

I met him in the toilets in the O2 at UFC95, nice guy Phone Post 3.0

Kanye loves fishdicks - I met him in the toilets in the O2 at UFC95, nice guy Phone Post 3.0

.......go on ;)

Bootsy Collins -
Kanye loves fishdicks - I met him in the toilets in the O2 at UFC95, nice guy Phone Post 3.0

.......go on ;)
Was the queue for the toilets, didn't get chance to check out his piece, unfortunately Phone Post 3.0

Kanye loves fishdicks - 
Bootsy Collins -

.......go on ;)
Was the queue for the toilets, didn't get chance to check out his piece, unfortunately Phone Post 3.0

Pfft, hand in your UG card

0/10

Pip has forgot more about MMA than you know Phone Post 3.0

Pip is a sound dude.
Very happy with his inclusion rather than some UFC company man or a not-wanting-to-piss-of-zuffa journo who all seem to give the same text book responses.
For the record, his music has a unique style I wouldn't class him as a rapper.
I dont know much about his music but I thought his song with Dan Le Sac 'thou shall always kill' was very clever. Phone Post 3.0

Scroobs a top guy, been to 2 of his gigs and met him 2 times. Hes a big fan of mma and is a nice change of pace to a regular ex fighter type presenter. Phone Post 3.0

ttt Phone Post 3.0

People I don't like for no apparent reason are interested in the same things as me. Moooooooooooom! Phone Post 3.0

Spiderknows - Pip is a sound dude.
Very happy with his inclusion rather than some UFC company man or a not-wanting-to-piss-of-zuffa journo who all seem to give the same text book responses.
For the record, his music has a unique style I wouldn't class him as a rapper.
I dont know much about his music but I thought his song with Dan Le Sac 'thou shall always kill' was very clever. Phone Post 3.0

I think he's a sound contributor to what is a good show.

I love that track too!

Always liked scrubious pip. Like him even more now. Phone Post 3.0

ApolloRD - Always liked scrubious pip. Like him even more now. Phone Post 3.0

This

FETT_the geek -

Just to follow up, I messaged Scroobius Pip and linked him this thread. He said I can pass this on:

"Feel free to let them know that Ive not missed a UFC event in 10 years (and only missed three of the facebook/fight pass prelims since they started doing them). Every fight night, fox card and pay per view.
I completed the Marc Goddard mma referee & judge seminar (joint top marks).
Ive rolled at 10th planet and my local gracie Barra (but, too be honest, that sounds better than it is. Touring means my matt time has dropped off an embarrassing amount).
I don't catch as much Bellator/Invicta/UK mma as I would like but I keep as up to date on them all as I can.
The reason I'm on this show is because I approached ZUFFA expressing concern for the lack of educational development for mma in the UK in recent years as I believe that, when education changes the perception of it to the mass audience, it can grow in the same way it has in the US and Brazil in recent years.
I have no fight experience at all.
But I am a long term and obsessed fan who, I feel, can more than hold my own in any MMA discussion.
So, yeah...THATS why some rapper is giving his opinion..."

Seems pretty qualified to me BJTT-OGtripleOG. Care or don't care, all I know is I'm stoked he's a fan and glad he gets to be in a role that lets him be a representative for our sport.
That's nice he gave a reply. Like I said, he came across well in the end. Didn't think everyone would get so annoyed at me not knowing who he is & wanting to know why I should care. Sounds like a big mma fan... like the rest of us. I miss 'mma live'. Phone Post 3.0

Just remember where we have come from. It could be Dave O'Donnell shouting at us. Phone Post 3.0