Scumbag leftists exposed for being hypocrites is hilarious

think about it. if you randomly selected 10 people from the texas border district, and 10 people from the MV district…there would be a 1 person difference between the groups in terms of party voting in the last election.

Jesus fuck, this is sad to watch lol.

You people are completely fucked sideways.

6 Likes

The media could have made DeSantis look bad. C’mon, keep up!

1 Like

It’s pretty embarrassing. They don’t believe in the things they spend years arguing for at all. I can’t imagine being that fake and shallow.

4 Likes
6 Likes

This. A million fucking times THIS.

And to think the left-wing twat plebs believe in the liberal elites. They’re a bunch of limousine liberals (do as I say, not as I do). I hate them with a passion because I hate evil.

“Let those who love the LORD hate evil, for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked.” (Psalm 97:10, NIV)

“Hate everything that is evil and hold tight to everything that is good.” (Romans 12:9, CEV)

1 Like

OMG, is that the comic dave smith?! I take it all back!

discover dwayne johnson GIF

2 Likes

Will scumbag leftists redeem themselves the next time migrats are sent to a wealthy, white Democrat area that says they welcome them or continue to be human garbage that thinks it is normal to advocate for things but not actually mean it? :thinking:

2 Likes

Of course not.

It’s pure ego-stroking virtue signaling. When it comes time to nut up, they fold. Always. They will never put their money where their mouths are.

1 Like

I’ve been steadily making contact with the citizens of Martha’s Vineyard encouraging them all to have impromptu lavish feasts for hundreds at the ready to earn the valuable respect of the nations pea brained wingnut culture warrior contingent. Hopefully they listen.

2 Likes

20220921_000901

1 Like

Residents of Bronx neighborhood slam Mayor Adams’ plan to house 1,000 illegal immigrants in TENTS | Daily Mail Online

1 Like