Seagal as next season's ultimate fighter coach??

The fuck? No.. just no.

Steven Seagal runs like a girl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkskuSXqUD0

I actually suggested this a couple of years back.  No opposing coach or even colorful cast members necessary.  Just Seagal floating around offering advice on lethal techniques and fashion.  Ideally the season would take place in a run-down urban environment to allow for plenty of crime fighting opportunities.  

good god i hope not

Actually this is brilliant. I think a lot of people would watch just to see the hollywood guys.

The other coach should be gokor or erik paulson.

Seahorse vs his ex-wife

vs puppies

vs sex workers

vs Judo Gene

vs Vandamme

All good

Ratings would totally go through the roof and many laughs would be had. Phone Post

ChaosOverkill - Seahorse vs his ex-wife

vs puppies

vs sex workers

vs Judo Gene

vs Vandamme

All good

BWAHAHAHAHA.....I was thinking along the same lines when I read the title...hahaha.

I wish somebody would donkey punch that POS in the vagina.

If Seagull keeps getting press in the MMA circles I may just suicide myself for fuck's sake

Kirik -  Master 'Fritão' in the fighter's house would be truly compelling.

OK what does Fritao translate as? I cannot seem to google it...

Old Feller - I actually suggested this a couple of years back.  No opposing coach or even colorful cast members necessary.  Just Seagal floating around offering advice on lethal techniques and fashion.  Ideally the season would take place in a run-down urban environment to allow for plenty of crime fighting opportunities.  

Glad to hear others have thought of it. Your idea would make for great entertainment. Just random 'brilliance' from Sensei Seagal...

Only if the other coach is Overeem, with a stipulation that the fight at the end of the season MUST happen regardless of drug tests, injuries, or excuse of any kind.

RealTerry - Seagal vs Van Damme

Would be an international sensation

Sounds awful but I'd watch! Phone Post

After Sensei Seagal lastest comments about training UFC champs, this needs to happen.

Lets give him a chance to show his expertise on national TV for our amusement....

Or would this be too cruel - like laughing at a retarded person?

seagal vs Judo Gene Label

Judo Gene by soiled choked out end of season!...

it would be quite entertaining, but I would resent giving that delusional blowhard any more attention since he latched onto the teat of MMA.

Uchi - it would be quite entertaining, but I would resent giving that delusional blowhard any more attention since he latched onto the teat of MMA.

Good thoughts, agree.

Fuck Seagull that flying rat trying to stay relevant in a sport he has no business in.
I'd rather see Diaz v GSP. Get Diaz paid and it would certainly bring up the ratings. Phone Post

I would watch. Segal vs Jackson. Or Segal vs Rogan. And I don't watch now. Phone Post