Seagal set up key meetings between Russian officia

ls and US congressmen in Moscow investigating the Boston Marathon bombing. Steven Seagal, a movie actor, also traveled to Chechnya with members of Congress.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Latest-News-Wires/2013/0603/Steven-Seagal-What-s-he-doing-in-Russia

TTT

But why?

Cuz no one fucks with Nico Toscani. Phone Post 3.0

I saw him all over the news yesterday. i didn't listen to what they were saying as i was just passing by a TV screen. But I noted o myself; is HOW DOES THIS GUY ALWAYs MANAGE TO STAY IN THE MAINSTREAM?

First with UFC front kicks and now with yellow sunglasses in Chechnya..

LOL!

This new is amazingly WFA.

He's looking beautifully macabre. I see pure horror in this man's future.

http://www.csmonitor.com/var/ezflow_site/storage/images/media/content/2013/6-3-13-steven-seagal/15942949-1-eng-US/6-3-13-Steven-Seagal_full_600.jpg

From a 0 in the opinion of the UG to an alpha?

I'm very confused. Phone Post

Screen Shot 2013-06-03 at 1.45.28 PM

ABC – The former action film hero has apparently developed a web of high level contacts in Russia, which he tapped into for a visiting delegation of American lawmakers who came, in part, to investigate April’s Boston marathon bombing. One suspect in that bombing, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, spent six months last year in Dagestan, a restive region in southern Russia. The meetings, it appears, yielded little new information about the Boston suspect and no smoking gun to suggest an intelligence failure. ”There is nothing specific that could’ve been done that we can point to that, had it been done differently, would’ve prevent this,” said Rep Dana Rohrabacher, the Republican from California who led the delegation. But Rohrabacher, who said he has known Seagal for “a number of years” and said the two had often discussed “thwarting radical Islamic terrorism,” repeatedly praised the actor for “going out of his way” to set up meetings for the delegation in Russia. ”We are very appreciative of the help he has given this congressional delegation to make sure we accomplished our mission,” Rohrabacher said.

TTT

Card - 

Damn Card! In with Putin!! LOL, the UG did not like him training AS & Machida & did not believe both of them when they gave him credit, LMFAO

Consider the Russian government...Under Siege

microbiologynerd - 

Screen Shot 2013-06-03 at 1.45.28 PM

ABC – The former action film hero has apparently developed a web of high level contacts in Russia, which he tapped into for a visiting delegation of American lawmakers who came, in part, to investigate April’s Boston marathon bombing. One suspect in that bombing, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, spent six months last year in Dagestan, a restive region in southern Russia. The meetings, it appears, yielded little new information about the Boston suspect and no smoking gun to suggest an intelligence failure. ”There is nothing specific that could’ve been done that we can point to that, had it been done differently, would’ve prevent this,” said Rep Dana Rohrabacher, the Republican from California who led the delegation. But Rohrabacher, who said he has known Seagal for “a number of years” and said the two had often discussed “thwarting radical Islamic terrorism,” repeatedly praised the actor for “going out of his way” to set up meetings for the delegation in Russia. ”We are very appreciative of the help he has given this congressional delegation to make sure we accomplished our mission,” Rohrabacher said.

"Tell Anderson I'm a little busy right now with Mr. Putin but I'll call him back soon." "Thank you Boris"

Can someone please splain to me why Seagal is wearing two watches?  Or is one of them a compass?  And if so, does that mean he's Out for Justice?

.http://www.calgaryherald.com/cms/binary/8467727.jpg

Anderson gave him one so he knows when to get back to train him before the fight. The other is from the CIA to track Putin's movements.

buckshot44 -

Can someone please splain to me why Seagal is wearing two watches?  Or is one of them a compass?  And if so, does that mean he's Out for Justice?

.http://www.calgaryherald.com/cms/binary/8467727.jpg

I think one is an altimeter in case he needs to bail mid flight. Phone Post 3.0