Seagal vs Couture

Nate Quarry made a post on here and I noticed he had a link to his website,

found this on there, fucking hilarious.

http://www.zombiecagefighter.com/index.php/seagal-vs-couture/

PETITION for PUGILISM

To his excellency Dana White,

Greetings,

We, the undersigned, as fans of the purest sport known throughout the world, Mixed Martial Arts, are unified in our desire to have a bout take place of epic proportions pitting two legends of martial arts against each other. We agree that a meeting of MMA legend Randy Couture vs. martial arts and film superstar Steven Seagal would achieve a level of awesomeness heretofore never seen within the octagon. Thank you for your consideration.

1. Nathan Quarry

I'll sign that petition!

lol
signed

lol i'd sign it as a joke.... but i'm still pulling for the fedor vs. couture fight to happen.

I def would pay top dollar to see. But would have to be a aircraft carrier cage-match Casey Ryback style. Couture wins by front kick into pacific. Then swims back to the shore. Phone Post

Seagal via Wristlock Phone Post

Couture via Seagal having a heart attack.

Couture would beat him and get awarded an aikido black belt.

TowsonTapout -  I def would pay top dollar to see. But would have to be a aircraft carrier cage-match Casey Ryback style. Couture wins by front kick into pacific. Then swims back to the shore. Phone Post

FUCK YES

LOL, why do you want Segal to die for.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Seagall could never, at this point, get in fighting shape.

LilBrockonmychest - This would be Randy's 2nd facekick KO in a row. How do you think Lyoto was able to pull it off? If the student can do it, i can't imagine the level of force the teacher would send to Randy's jaw.

bye bye rest of Randy's teeth

Signed

I love how all of us pretending that Silva didnt do the same kick to Henderson before he ever met Seagal.

randy would wreck him

I'd pay 100 bucks for that PPV...just to see Segal son'd by a real fighter.

I'm almost positive Couture would do it for the right price, but Segal would tuck for sure.

The last people hosting my website crashed it in an act beyond douche baggery thus I lost thousands of names.
I'm in the process of getting the petition set back up again.
When I get those names, again, I'll present the petition.
That's what I love about fighting. It's just fighting. Think you can beat someone? Show up and do. Otherwise shut the F up and go back to making straight to dvd movies.
I love fighting :-)

That's what I love about fighting. It's just fighting. Think you can beat someone? Show up and do. Otherwise shut the F up and go back to making straight to dvd movies.

I love fighting :-)

lol  true dat